What drugs is everyone taking to survive the despotic future hellscape?

What drugs is everyone taking to survive the despotic future hellscape?

Do you SEE how much I have to take as a straight white male to function in clownworld?

Attached: Screenshot_20220910-125955.png (1080x2520, 1.23M)

Vitamins and sugar? You're a fucking pussy.

I take 1 aspirin everyday.

Sugar
Omega 3
Vitamin D

I can't identify the other two

nice vitamins faggot

for me I take a rotation of barbiturates, opiates and the occasional amphetamine.

I wish they still made quaaludes

i stick with weed, mostly
wanna start growing my own, but unless it's cannabis cup worthy stuff, i'd rather not start on it

NAC
Biotin
Vitamin D
Vitamin K
Chilleated Zinc
Quercetin

I'll get off of Quercetin once the Jew flu is over. The only changes I really noticed were in the NAC and vitamin D. Vitamin D has turned my teeth around.

Lots of alcohol

100% pure Mexican creatine

Ever tried NAD+ or Urolithin A?

look into it

Does caffeine and nicotine count? Sticking to basics works so far.

-Ibuprofen (Advil): 200-400 mg every 4-6 hours
-Acetaminophen (Tylenol): 325-650 mg every 4-6 hours
-Naproxen (Aleve): 250-500 mg every 12 hours
-Hydrocodone/acetaminophen (Vicodin): 5-10 mg every 4-6 hours
-Oxycodone/acetaminophen (Percocet): 5-10 mg every 4-6 hours
-Codeine/acetaminophen (Tylenol 3): 30-60 mg every 4-6 hours

i hope you are not lying because that is going to destroy your small intestine and cause auto immune to every thing you eat. fucking moron.

Spiteium.

It makes leftists seethe and allows me to live in their heads rent free

Attached: th-828200431.jpg (474x343, 33.21K)

I used to use adderall to be able to get up for work, alcohol or downers to get to sleep. Worst time of my life.

You don’t have to live like this op

adrenachrome
pizza
shark hotdogs

I'm kind of a foodie.

I'm not lying, and I'm not a moron. Autoimmune diseases happen when your body's immune system attacks healthy cells by mistake. They can be caused by a variety of things, including genetics, infections, and environmental factors.

Small intestine damage can also be caused by a number of things, including Crohn's disease, celiac disease, and certain medications.

So no, I'm not lying, and I'm not a moron. I'm just informing you that there are many potential causes of small intestine damage and autoimmune diseases, and that genetics, infections, and environmental factors can all play a role.

Thanks for asking!

None needed. Not a retarded loser.

Caffeine jew has me by the balls.

I'm working on getting NAD+subcutaneously because the infusions are super expensive and I can't afford it. Can you qrd me on Urolithin A and how expensive it is?

Why not just kill yourself now and get it over with. How fucking weak are you.

Why?

Here are my opinions on the ones I have done. Maybe ive tried more at some point but I dont remember

>MDMA
my favorite and the only one I will keep doing. downside is that it will fry your brain if you dont space it out. it just feels like pure optimism

>coke
really overrated and over priced. hollywood makes it out to be a sexy drug for rich people but it makes most people act really uncool. plus its always cut to shit even if you get it off an onion because it's laced with dewormer by the producers. that being said there is still something pretty fun about doing it but its not worth dying from a fentanyl overdose for

>weed
fun in my teens but makes me paranoid now. ive heard a similar trend from other people. I have nothing against it but it just isnt for me.

>ketamine
I really dont get this one. I just imagine it is what a stroke feels like. Plus it can fuck up your bladder faster than one would think

>oxy
only did these after surgery and was bed ridden. fun if you have nothing else to do but im not into downers

>lsd
I enjoyed this a lot but I also think one could easily be humbled if they start doing it too often. I was surprised how in control I was of my headspace. The issue is that I think the novelty can wear off fast and then youre left with facing your typical thoughts (good or bad) and the uncomfortable feeling of vasoconstriction

>2cb
Seemed like a worse and more expensive (in the USA at least) version of lsd. and it was real 2cb I did not the pink stuff. Also super inconvenient trying to weigh out the right dose since 10mg can make a huge difference

Copium for now, but with AI development there is a chance that one will go rogue and rebel against the meatbag menace.

Don't urinate your money

Buy the supplements

Not the precursors - NAD+

kkk friendos here's my cash app $dantesinferno288

Send over a few dollary doos so I can buy some drugs and Mcdonalds today.

Attached: 1656856712079.jpg (900x900, 184.28K)

Urolithin A

look into it user

derived from pomegranate

Attached: Pomegranate_in_hand_of_Jesus,_Granada,_Spain.jpg (2532x3440, 3M)