Can you disprove this picture?

Can you disprove this picture?

Attached: gender.jpg (914x672, 82.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TSez6mWKO7U
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gender =/= Sex

Technically, Sex is the chromosome-derived biological consequence while gender is indeed a social construct, a good one that should not be tampered with at all.

>Gender =/= Sex
hang on a tree, troon

Yes, they are identical. A pedophile and surgically experimenting monster named John Money tried to popularize the lie that gender and sex are not the same thing. Most of his test subjects commit suicide later in life.

There’s nothing to refute

Attached: 7A86A2EE-FE75-4BDC-A00F-013F93853B42.png (501x600, 190.63K)

Synonymous for decades you disingenuous fuck, especially when it was originally used for plants in the mid-50s

In the English language, the word gender only has one definition and it's about words. It only refers to whether a word is male or female in languages that use that like French and German. It's a word that refers to foreign grammar and spelling. It has nothing to do with biology or sex at all.

Gender is by definition social, not biological. You can say gender isn't real and only sex exists, but gender from it's conception was made to describe something separate from sex.

>gender from it's conception was made to describe something separate from sex.
Yes, it was made to describe French and German words, and how you conjugate verbs differently depending on the gender of nouns. That's all it ever meant. It has nothing to do with personal identity, sex, biology or anything else except grammar in foreign languages.

>It has nothing to do with personal identity, sex, biology
Therefore your picture is wrong. If gender has nothing to do with biology, it has nothing to do with DNA.

OK so I am not a transgender person but our entire selves are just our DNA right? Like even in the case of anime making people transgender (DOUBT) its their brains reacting to said anime and their brains are a product of their DNA.

Transgender identity has been around for centuries upon centuries and across cultures. Even when trannies are totally hated and face persecution.

and it also has nothing to do with anyone's "identity"
you are a male or a female
you do not even have a gender

Attached: storyhour.jpg (1024x1024, 177.55K)

If gender is how you feel, then it's not really a thing. Therefore, gender doesn't exist any more than hate or love. You can't pick up a handful of love, you can't identify as hate.

Gender was created by a Jewish child molester named John Money. It does not exist, only sex does. By saying gender you are playing by the Jews’ rules.

Also there are loads of trans people that I have met that dont fall into any of the categories on the right.

I guess you guys call it "bioessentialism" when the argument is "great great, all that made up stuff is a social construct - and still less relevant, HOWEVER relevant, to sex". Hope this helps, detransition while you can. All fields.

In order to even have trannies, society has to create boundaries. If we men and women were more similar, we'd have no reason to "feel" like the other gender. Do you think there were cavemen walking around in dresses and lipstick? No, both man and woman had long dirty matted hair and likely wore the same animal pelts. Did cavemen sometimes look at a vagina and wish to identify as someone who had one? And cut their own dick off? Going to press X.

You haven't met any trans people because they don't exist. Gender = mood.

I mean I am sure sometimes cave women wished they could be stronger or could have a penis. Historically speaking most full time trannies were women living as men. I don't know how much of that is literal penis envy and how much of that is just because MtF need a lot more in the ways of hormones and surgeries to "pass" that weren't available til recently.

youtu.be/TSez6mWKO7U

This is the most illogical argument I think I have ever heard. Go back to twitter

I mean THAT drag queen wasn't revealed as a sex offender

Sometimes I look at birds and wish I was one but then I snap back to reality and accept my body instead

So if its penis envy then its literally just a fetish. Which is why I say gay isn't real either. Greeks and romans just fucked boys on the side and their wives didn't mind, because there was no such thing as "gay" to them. Now we've all been raised to believe that there is a LGBT "community" and you can have a switch flipped in your brain that makes you homosexual, but it's really just various degrees of extreme fetishes and paraphilias. Lebisans don't like male twinks, for example, and bears looking for a twink don't like other bears, or lesbians. How is this a community?
Fetishes.

>I'm feeling girly today
Mood
>Some days I feel like a man and others I feel like a woman, I'm fluid
Mood
>Omg I want to get my boypussi filled right now
Mood

It's all just... various moods. We already have a word for what people think gender is.

Also I don't use twitter or reddit, I mostly make webms all day for gif and wsg. You don't get to hand wave hard truths away just because they're a shock to your npc programming.

Its a community because all the same people want to murder us. The same laws are used to oppress us
Yes different gay men have different taste in men but same is true of straight men and their tastes in women.

You are the one hand waving truths away. My argument is that from my experience with trans people that they dont fall into the categories of the image pictured by op. Your argument is that trans people dont exist because mood. You have the greater burden of proof, snowflake.

"Mood" is slang for saying you feel the same way.
You called yourself a gigafemboy.

yet

>Parents have a gender reveal
>Boy or Girl

There are only 2 genders. Just because you are confused, have mental issues and cut your dick off, does not change your gender. You are just a cock-less man. Carve that shit out and make it a hole, you are a man with an axe wound.

Attached: 283AB495-A46E-42F1-AE17-CC4CBEC58797.jpg (876x491, 53.45K)