You guys make fun of /uhg/ and /k/, derided them as redditors and trannies etc but...

You guys make fun of /uhg/ and /k/, derided them as redditors and trannies etc but, for weeks they have been predicting this exact outcome.
For months they told you to listen to what Strelkov was saying, and you laughed at them.
You called them globohomo kikes simply because they wouldn't bounce up and down on putins dick like YOU DO.
in reality, they are just realists.

Do you know that /uhg/ and /chug/ were initially one thread? Do you know why they split? Becuase russian shills couldn't handle hearing realistic and accurate assessments of the russian military and government, it infuriated them. so they had to create a safe space where only pro-kremlin bullshit was allowed, and the only information that could be consumed was from 100% shill sources like intel slava z and russians with attitude.

Anyway, you made your delusional bed, now you can lie in it.
Watch now as they make endless cope excuses about how "russia is vastly outnumbered" & "russia is fighting against NATO alone" etc etc.

Attached: 1648845905893.jpg (500x607, 46.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.digitalmethods.net/Dmi/SummerSchool2022chugginguhg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363566057/#363566057
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363864106/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363872569/#363872569
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363860699/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363839511/#q363864176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that supposed to zelensky as tim pool?

I like usuk

nah it's strelkov

Attached: goback.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

It's Igor Strelkov.
Former commander of DPR forces during the 2014 war, and unofficial mascot of /uhg/.
He has been warning of this exact outcome for months.
If you didn't get all your information from kremlin approved echo chambers like /chug/ you'd know who he is.

Attached: 1652889549973.jpg (768x1024, 98.3K)

>You guys make fun of /uhg/ and /k/, derided them as redditors and trannies etc
And we'll continue to do so because that's exactly what they, and you are.

Fuck off back to wherever you came from because you sure as fuck don't belong here.

>comprehensive study of /uhg/ and /chug/ conclusively shows that /uhg/ is significantly more chaotic and Any Forums-y in its communication, whilst /chug/ is significantly more streamlined and massaged
Who’s the fucking shill, nigger

It's Igor Girkin suffering from mobilization withdrawal

Attached: 1662814045052581.png (516x503, 204.12K)

was he removed from service or he left it by himself?

Jesus how fucking new are you? It's Strelkov.

>Trust the science chug
Aren't you due for a rna software update retard?

Warning, this thread is a NATO shill campaign. Please refer to

Something disastrous must have happened to glowniggers to make them do this.

By the way, the Left never loses. So Russia cannot lose in Ukraine. The Left never loses. I wonder when the NATO fuckfaces realize they are the losing nazi?

>Do you know that /uhg/ and /chug/ were initially one thread? Do you know why they split?
Literally because a tranny would throw a tantrum any time someone used "Kiev" in the OP and would proceed to thread split, sometimes creating up to half a dozen fucking threads in their autistic rage, which in turn caused the jannies to delete ALL fucking discussion, chug was literally created to facilitate discussion without troons trooning out over people spelling a word the same way they had for as long as Ukraine has existed.

/Ugh/ is easily the weirdest thread. Reading through for just a bit and you can tell there's redditors there. It's people who really support globohomo stuff in there. I'm sure they have a discord somewhere organizing that.

>>comprehensive study of /uhg/ and /chug/ conclusively shows that /uhg/ is significantly more chaotic and Any Forums-y in its communication, whilst /chug/ is significantly more streamlined and massaged
SOURCE?!?!? YOU GOT A SOURCE FOR THAT!?!?!??!

Attached: reddit.jpg (1080x770, 140.77K)

im gonna miss all the good times we had, givi, motorola, bantz. i will not miss the bunkertrannies of /chug/ when they scurry off back to leftypol

You know why they are not mobilizing? Because our government probaby is afraid that this won't help and change nothing. Imagine if they listen mobilize and our amy still gets its but handed to them. There will be no excuses, just utter and uttter hum--tion. We proly have some insuficient infr-re for mob-sation, so even if we do - it will expose more problems, problems that some want to h-de.

removed, he fucked up battle of sloviansk and was getting too popular and for a competent person to be popular in russia is a big no no

wiki.digitalmethods.net/Dmi/SummerSchool2022chugginguhg

nobody gives a fuck about /uhg/ but you type like a fag and your shit's all retarded
smells like plebbit
lolol le putin monke

>It's people who really support globohomo stuff in there.
utter bullshit.

you're full of shit.
the original OPs in the joint thread had "capitol".
and it was russian shills who were constantly thread splitting.
people in /uhg/ do not give a shit how you spell kiev.

How short is your memory? Do i need to remind you that the original /chug/ OP literally had a paste-bin which was a safespace guide about filtering any negative posts about russia, and only using /chug/ approved langauge?
Do i need to remind you that the first greentext in the /chug/ OP used to be a 3 sentence disclaimer about how you can only say kiev?

do you want me to find these threads in the archive to jog your memory?

Baste

Attached: 1661356695346248.jpg (500x499, 83.41K)

>you're full of shit.
No i'm 100% right and you know it you disingenuous faggot.

>do you want me to find these threads in the archive to jog your memory?
Do it cunt, i'll wait.

Go dig through the archives.

Find the day ALL Ukraine discussion was banned because you fucking reddit tourists couldn't handle people using the word "Kiev" and kept thread splitting.

what the utter fuck though
why is he the first result i don't get it, how come he is so known
when i search Strelkov, it should give hundreds of other faces, not Igor. Strelkov is a pretty common last name.

Attached: strelkov.jpg (1911x943, 553.4K)

updooted. we did it reddit. we scientifically proved we aren't reddit. Yes!

Attached: wehaveplebbit.png (756x363, 52.3K)

Meanwhile, /chug/ is full of Russian tourists who are absolutely foreign to Any Forums, have no knowledge of local culture and come from cancerous Russia-speaking platforms.

There is no ideologically pure side, faggot. I even hear dissident right gurus praise some aspects of the USSR, a regime created by violent kikes, which is cringe as fuck. Siding with ukrainian nationalists doesn't look bad in comparison.

I don’t really trust anything Ukraine is putting out. I’ll just take in both sides of the story and see what actually happens.

ooh fuck you, there is no unique Any Forums culture, its all well known and copied on Russian chans anyway, what is the local culture even? Anime and memes like ishygddt with costanza?

ok, here you go.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363566057/#363566057

>Kiev
>Same passworded reentry template that /uhg/ is still using
>nobody at all in the thread complaining about the spelling kiev

Literally here faggot, the birth of /chug/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363864106/

/uhg/, and straight away trannies thread splitting because "Kiev".

This happened over and over and over until jannies banned ALL discussion.

Then /chug/ is created so discussion can actually take place without you fucking worthless spergs.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363872569/#363872569

I visit /k/ for the laughs- i visit /uhg/ for the seething. Never underestimate the evil that Russia can inflict on the unsuspecting.

Go back to /k/ike, you not welcome here.

>They have been predicting this exact outcome
Ah yes the great strategists of uhg

uhg reddit trannies didnt predict shit

Attached: 1662806174847748.jpg (1918x5000, 2.38M)

that thread you have posted is literally a thread split you fucking retard

this is the actual thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363860699/

and the retard has split here, after there was already a thread made
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363839511/#q363864176 and made another thread with only 100% pro-russian bullshit in the OP

the reason /chug/ is called /chug/ is because mods kept banning and deleting the russian safe space split threads, so you had to start naming your threads something else, after your failed effort to hijack /uhg/.

oh no my fragile sense of world affairs..