Donetsk is unguarded

According to Russel Bentley

twitter.com/dpinsen/status/1568538910103322624?s=20&t=nd3eBrAxp259VEW1N3nGIw

>"I hate to say it , but I HAVE to say it. Moving the new 3rd Corps from the Donetsk Front towards Kupiansk is an incredibly idiotic move. The... how can I put this nicely... stupid motherfuckers who ordered this have left the city of Donetsk seriously undermanned and virtually unguarded. There are still AT LEAST 20,000 ukrop troops on the Donetsk Front between Alexandrovka and Yasynuvataya.

>The 15,000 man 3rd Corps was meant for the Donetsk Front. It should have been here months ago, just got here in the last few days, and is now being sent to Kupiansk, 200 Km away. There are 30,000 fresh troops along the Russian border in the Kharkov region that and were meant for the Kharkov theater. Kupiansk is 50 Km from the Russian border, so WHY are 3rd Corps moving 200 Km and leaving Donetsk unguarded???

>If ukrops even partially enter Donetsk, it will be a strategic game changer. To risk even the slightest possibility of a ukrop offensive into Donetsk is a level of incompetence that borders on treachery, if indeed that is not exactly what it is. I am in Donetsk, and will stay here. I am not scared, but I am pissed. I hope these fucking idiots know what they are doing more than they appear to. I hope I am wrong. We will soon see.."

What would happen if Ukraine attacked the city of Donetsk? Is it feasable?

Attached: FcSR0zsXEAAtStK.jpg (1016x1458, 293.35K)

>izium was unguarded
>donetsk is unguarded
where the fuck are the russian forces?

No one cares about this phone war

Overstretched and outnumbered.
It's entertaining for now, but desu yes I've been sick of it for months.

Dead or deserted?

>Overstretched and outnumbered.
looks to be the case desu

war is pointless, nobody wants to fight your faggot banker wars. fuck off.

Yeah, I believe it. It's literally over. Unironically. Russia gave up. Whomever's in control, gave the order and collapsed the entire front. Be it Putin or some other general. They literally just gave up. Now we watch the cope and the collapse of literally everything. Ukraine's going to roll into Luhansk and Donetsk by next week. Putin should kill himself.

In brussels

nobody cares.

Attached: 8F415E9E-186C-4181-B325-37C01EFCC0AA.png (256x256, 122.49K)

>According to Russel Bentley

There’s been telegram screenshots on /k/ about fighting at Donetsk airport, which is hilarious if true

Is there a chance that the tin foilers claiming Russia only wanted to secure/destroy the biolabs correct? Could they have accomplished that and are now folding back to Russia? Not pro either side, not my war, not my business. Legitimately curious. Not discounting the possibility that Russia just doesn't have their shit together.

Ok, given the positioning of tanks over the last few weeks, I'm now convinced this whole "collapse" is a massive feint to draw Ukrops out of their holes and they will be mopped up with a massive full mobilization.
Donetsk is bait too good to ignore.
Putin Judo.
Even if Brussels realizes this - talking to you Kraut generals - American and Ukrainian leadership thrives on token optics, and will not be able to resist the prize.

>Massive cope seething on russian shill media
>Plausible series of events, panic leading to redeployment to Kupiansk
Smart generals in Brussels will argue this is a trap, but they will be called conspiracy theorists.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Phase 3 is about to commence.
Klaus Schwab caught with pants on ankles.

Sounds retarded. No offense

Screenshotted, I’ll show you it in a week when that hasn’t happened

We will see, i only hope nobody is moronic enough to use NBC weapons. I like to die either of old age or having a stroke while fucking some roastie and not by friggin blastwaves

Hopefully massing close to the border in preparation to reclaim Russia from Pooter and his stooges.

why would anyone publicly inform the enemy about the movement of your troops. russel is either shilling disinfo or basically a traitor. if he's in donetsk i don't think he would risk doing such a thing.
>What would happen if Ukraine attacked the city of Donetsk? Is it feasable?
they can attack but the would suck a big dick just like in Kherson. the only reason why hohols succeeded advancing in the kupyansk direction is because russians didn't have major defenses set up on that front, while hohols used 30k group to rush the front and take some of the poorly defended towns. but hohols took insane losses which they are trying to hide from public view.
hohols basically showed the best they could do. this is the extent of their abilities - capturing fringe towns by wasting thousands of their troops. this whole counter offensive is kind of funny. after failing in every direction that mattered hohols decided to push through one place that is redundant because it's literally on russian border and russian will simply bomb them from a comfortable distance until hohols leave just like it happened before

None taken and I tend to agree. Just find incompetence on this level hard to believe, even from Russia. That's assuming it's true to begin with.

>OMG a heckin twitter post! Slava Ukraine!

Attached: 187635654.gif (452x371, 58.88K)

RIGHT BEHIND YOU

Or gone. At this point, the easiest way for Ukraine to take its lands back is to push through to Volgograd.

That's definitely the biggest risk here. I doubt that Putin would resort to that regarding his diplomatic background, but his rabid military base would just slam the door on history if this war goes tits up for them.