What is the best country in Europe to live and work? I want to move there

What is the best country in Europe to live and work? I want to move there.

Attached: 1662699298761098.jpg (2500x1761, 1.04M)

for you, albania

england

Not here.
Here bad, very bad, not good, high tax.

No place, this is a shithole continent, go to the much richer africa instead or asia

Depends on your values, needs, etc.
Also there are differences within countries. What are you looking for?

There is no definitive answer to this question as different people have different opinions. Some people may prefer a country with a strong economy and plenty of job opportunities, while others may prefer a country with a more relaxed lifestyle and lower cost of living.

Some of the countries that are often cited as being the best places to live and work in Europe include Germany, Norway, Sweden, and the Netherlands.

I hear Crimea is a bomb.

australia

Australia is literally the best country in the world and I'm not joking. Why didn't my stupid grandparents stay there... my life could have been so much better.

apparently Russia, if you believe what Any Forums says

Attached: angrywhitemenistan.jpg (806x857, 168.05K)

hungary

>What is the best country to live
> in Europe
WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
but if seriously then maybe Finland

Italy may not be the best but there's many Peruvians here

Are you kidding me? Your country its a paradise and you want to move to those hell holes of dispair? Just look at their suicide rates they live in perpetual pain and sorrow thats why they just kill eachother every few decades

Denmark best place in the world

Let me steal OPs thread
What would be the best European country to come to with X amount of money and receive government assistance and be a total lazy? Or relatively lazy enough

I'm getting an engineering degree. One of my options is Spain. I was considering the Nordics and Germany but after reading a lot of comments, they are nice to visit but lots of unspoken racism and things are expensive.

Only Sweden or Finland can maybe be saved. Not enough research yet.

Sweden and Netherlands I have been considering. But I'd have to learn their languages and they are useless outside their home countries.

I've considered Italy too. In fact Io poco parlare un poco italiano. I just want to know how's really life there.

>tf
>tp
I may be wrong, but knowing how Argentina is right now, why haven't you considered emigrating? I always watch videos of argentinians living in Spain and Italy.

6 months of winter, the sun sets at 3pm... The peruvian its going hang himself

>Australia is literally the best
tfw you didn't make a formal request to the government to go outside, just to see agm-114 coming your way

Attached: 280545158.jpg (1280x1600, 396.15K)

when a latino talk about Europe he never think in Denmark, nobody gives a single fuck about you dude.

>I'm getting an engineering degree. One of my options is Spain.
Spain is a nice place to live. I have a small apt in Malaga that friend of my rents currently with his gf. He is working 100% remote for a german company, bc it sucks on a local salary.

But again: what are you looking for, what are the top5 things you need?

>Australia is literally the best country in the world and I'm not joking
The entire Australian ecosystem is literally designed to kill you

>argentinians living in Spain and Italy
they are a bunch of lazy faggots

>Australia is literally the best country in the world and I'm not joking
That depends user. Bugs, snakes, wildfires, lack of cultural events, concerts, etc.

I love the cold ! Omg it's settled.