Uh... Chicago

Are you guys alright?

A man can murder someone and be released the same day? Not even NY has that...

Attached: srfr.jpg (1170x1149, 479.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilchiefs.org/effective-dates-pa-101-0652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kidnapping

oh man looks like I'm going on a little side quest to Illinois to pick me up a wife

>A man can murder someone and be released the same day? Not even NY has that...
This power must be taken by white supremacists.

>Chicongo government will claim violent crime dropped in 2023, 2024 etc..
>Media will report how this is so great to try and stave off the white flight
>Shitlib retards will eat it up and believe it

Based

if only there were human women there

Attached: 1645565379313.jpg (700x866, 80.42K)

Its mostly White outside Chicongo, no ?

>"we'll make murder no longer an offense that will surely get the whites"
>rubbingHands.png
>Start killing niggers by the dozen with impunity
>??????
>profit

Attached: 1617138343985.jpg (618x344, 27.51K)

There’s no more crime if you make everything legal

Attached: 2DF83A32-E686-4CED-9606-A1EA355EE956.jpg (1200x630, 55.67K)

this start killing niggers with impunity
pick yourself out a girl on the way home

My sister was in Chicago with her boyfriend crossing the street when she got hit out of nowhere by a drunk driver. She sustained a severe traumatic brain injury and had to go through months of physical rehabilitation. The driver never got put in jail afterwards and was immediately released. He also has confirmed ties to gang members. Chicago is so corrupt and inept of helping innocent victims of violence. This just makes everything worse.

I lived in Ilinois my whole life until I recently moved, and yes. Outside of the Chicago area it's mostly white.

Looks like it’s time to start freely threatening public officials

The best part of the SAFE-T Act is that if a person is committing a Class B or C misdemeanor, officers can only issue a citation, rather than detain an individual. That means if someone were to trespass on a homeowner’s front porch and the homeowner wanted them removed, an officer wouldn’t be able to arrest them or force them to leave, they'd just be handed a citation...

I can only imagine the crazy people who will take a camping trip to their favorite lawmakers home and just hang out for awhile. Although since it's illinois the officials will probably add an amendment to protect themselves while leaving the law-abiding citizens without proper recourse.

Which means they can still pull you over and shoot you for not complying to get of the car.

What’s your source on this? No one is reporting anything else except ending cash bail, adding phone calls to detainees?

The following offenses are Class B misdemeanor crimes:

Criminal Trespass to Land (CTTL). 720 ILCS 5/21-3

Telephone Harassment. 720 ILCS 135-1-1

Possession of Cannabis (10 to 30 grams) 720 ILCS 550/4.

Aggravated Speeding (31 mph over the posted speeding limit). 625 ILCS 5/11-601.5. The law changed in 2011, making a speeding ticket for driving 31 mph over the limit a Class B misdemeanor. This type of ticket used to be a fine-only petty offense, but not anymore.

Computer Tampering. 720 ILCS 5/16D-3.

Obstruction of Service of Process. 720 ILCS 5/31-3.

Littering. 415 ILCS 105/8.

Altering or Defacing a Serial Number on Machinery. 720 ILCS 335/1.

Picketing a Residence. 720 ILCS 5/21.1-3.

Simulating Legal Process. 720 ILCS 5/32-7.

Window Peeking. 720 ILCS 5/26-1.

ilchiefs.org/effective-dates-pa-101-0652

They link to P.A 101-0652 which was signed by pritzker back in February. It's commonly known as the 2023 SAFE-T Act.

Be commie
Go on Any Forums
Make bullshit thread
Watch the rightwing retards fall for it and froth at the mouth
Take screenshots
Share on Leftypol
Have a good laugh
Rinse
Repeat
Every. Single. Day.

Yep, pol just needs to relocate to Illinois and start setting up no-go zones.

Examples of class c misdemeanors.

Disorderly conduct. 720 ILCS 5/26-1.

Assault. 720 ILCS 5/12-1.

The safe-t act says no detentions, only citations to be issued...

Hello Kock out Games!!!
BAM hit old lady right in front of officer, back up and apologize and take your citation then Bam hit her invalid Husband back up and apologize and take your citation.

It's not bullshit. SeeT. Illinois fag and EVERYONE is talking about it. I know hard core lefty soccermoms who just applied for their f.o.i.d. cards and are taking self defense classes!!!! It's fucking crazy.

I don't believe in bond but this is retarded, murder, kidnapping, arson? what the fuck?