Carolus Augustus Rex

Charles I and his abuses brought the English Civil War. In spite of losing his head, his son Charles II took the throne, stayed Catholic, was extravagant and DGAF.
Keep in mind that the American revolution was, effectively, Englishmen fighting for rights they obtained post Charles I, against innovations of Parliament who overthrew the legacy of Charles II. Keep in mind that Charles II cause so much kvetching, it took an army of Dutch and Jews to replaced him.

Here's what we know about Charles III
>Unapologetically likes traditional architecture
>Secretly Orthodox
>Has devotedly loved one woman his whole life, and in spite of his mother having the other assassinated, he has sorrow for her for the sake of his children.
>Hates the breeding poor.
>Loves England

I suggest that Charles's love of WEF shit has never been globohomo, but instead always a misguided elitism. A mistaken sense that this shit would regulated and contain the poor, in favor of the rich, white world. I believe Charles is capable of change if he hasn't already.

His Majesty ought to do the following:
>Create the English Constantinian Orthodox communion. It legally cannot be the state church, but he can lend it royal legitimacy. England is where Constantine was declared Emperor, and through English kings via Helena, Constantine is a descendent of Josephus Flavius, who had been exiled to England.
>Restore the English identity. Fuck the Welsh. Would be brilliant to neglect the Scottish throne. But Englishness. Just to make them all kvetch.
>Rebuild and restore urban blight by relocating darkies to remote projects and fund tickets back to their home countries in lieu of welfare.
>Build completely brand new civic and royal monuments in old styles
>Send the royal navy to punish those countries which insult Britain. Not to conquer them, but to make them feel pain and humiliation.
>Send SAS to recover treasures of the ancient past from heathen barbarian nations to be safely stewarded in the Royal Museums

Attached: chls.jpg (450x495, 46.32K)

Who the fuck cares you woman
Imagine having a king

You the biggest fag I’ve ever seen on this site I think

Imagine having a new corporate globohomo whore every four years

You get both, minus the term limits.

Wow holy tranny meltdown
YWNBAW

Silence american savage. No longer speak over your betters, divinely ordained. You lost your chance when you rebeled. Now sit in abjection and silent observance or be reprimanded.

Attached: 1662663508102162.jpg (964x822, 120.32K)

>>Secretly Orthodox
Cringe

>>Loves England
If he loved England so much, why did he support the destruction of England over the past 8 decades?

>Silence american savage. No longer speak over your betters, divinely ordained. You lost your chance when you rebeled. Now sit in abjection and silent observance or be reprimanded.

Attached: LARP2.jpg (845x945, 262.02K)

Silence Cock worshiper

Your ancestors are being abused now go worship your king

I’m so glad I’m not you fucking roach

Rex is a Cesar not an Augustus
Well a combination of all estates from above dux to Rex
Augustus is emperor newfag

>You the biggest
Lel niggers

Attached: 4693540F-BEED-4005-B4F6-F5CC3E90A391.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Please don't kill all the Irish my liege
We're loyal up in the north

Attached: Ireland3.png (512x658, 365.47K)

Yeah this isn't ancient Rome, bitch.
It's King Charles the August

>Has devotedly loved one woman his whole life
you don't go and marry a little schoolteacher when you "devotedly" love someone else.

stopped reading your retarded nonsense there, faggot

Theoretically, if they were based, and wanted to restore the true power of the monarchy. How could they take power from parliament and how much power could they take before the globalists try to unseat them?

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x281, 23.74K)

>it took an army of Dutch and Jews to replace him
You're thinking about James II.

Your royalty is jewish usurpers. Blame for anything peepoh don't like. Insert new and peepoh will love and hate him or her. Meanwhile the royal family gets to live comfy lives like Kardashians. No one can blame them for anything because did it.
If (((they))) were true royals they would suffer the people's wrath or joy. True royalty faces assassination or overthrow when they are terrible.

Attached: King.jpg (365x500, 107.66K)

The very first step, and one which would require zero effort on their part, is speak out against globohomo.
Criticize SOMETHING, literally anything about it.
Mention that immigration is replacing the British population, comment that free trade is undermining British industry, observe that open borders destroys the individual value of labor, remark that trannies aren't real women and never will be.
But they don't. If they won't even say anything contrary to globohomo, they will never take action against it.

They are collaborators. *>All

You know dictators, fuhrers and emperors are just pseudo-kings, right? A real king is exactly what the US needs, the British crown is not a real monarchy anymore though and it would take multiple miracles for Charles to salvage it, if he'd even want to, he probably just wants to die in comfort like his mother.

Likely all of it