THIS is why this board is being raided by nato sympathisers?

Doesnt seem worth the 5:1 casualty ratio desu

Attached: 1662806541830727.webm (1304x740, 1.32M)

the fun is not over
noot-noot

Because those of us who are actual nazis and not LARPers hate russian and know they are the existencial enemy.

>yeah were losing the land we gained over 6 months but have you seen our kd?

Attached: 270AD290-4974-435B-90F0-0F435CA5BAD9.jpg (650x650, 38.28K)

>5:1 casualty ratio

Attached: 1647441357936.jpg (583x616, 58.4K)

Its a lot worse than that lmao, russians have completely abandoned kharkiv

I feel sorry for Ukrainians, being used by the west to hurt Russia, they have literally nothing to gain by fighting

>they have literally nothing to gain by fighting
They get to not be part of russia, which is the worst possible fate for a people

not being arrested for wrongthink if you call putin a niggerfaggot seems worth it

The only thing not unlimited in this war is manpower
Unlike money, guns and coke

Attached: 1661160915355337.jpg (805x600, 42.75K)

>raided by nato sympathisers

I was here all along, newfag.
>toothpaste flag

Attached: 1656524162662.png (640x691, 595.36K)

>new zealand
how's your horseface prime minister treating you?

user posted a pretty thorough quick rundown in another one of these threads with some cool videos

unsurprisingly the thread was abandoned

Attached: megapint.png (795x813, 336.93K)

ukraine is gonna stop at the border right guys?
r-right?

That's what you believe is happening. Russia's actually losing. I know it's a hard red pill to swallow, but that's how it is. Ukraine's going all out, sponsored by NATO, while Russia's still limiting itself to this SMO bullshit. If Russia doesn't get serious, they will lose. Completely. That's just the reality of the situation.

How many men has Ukraine lost so far? 50k? 200k? Of a country of 40+ million? They have PLENTY more. Lives are expendable. You toss them out like old clothes. Anything to win the war. And they will win at this rate, no matter the cost.

yes, instead you get to be arrested for calling out jamal when he fucks your wife and children

Imagine being Russia and not taking out American satellites.

You vatniks see videos of wounded ukkies getting evacuated to the rear and you automaticly translate that to "we are winning" meanwhile ignore the fact that russia is leaving it's dead and wounded to rot away.
Fuck i feel pitty for you subhumans.

when you consider that russia's greatest military achievements are letting a couple of retards who were already fighting the rest of the world overextend into their territory until they eventually ran out of shit, this isn't that surprising

As though shitty western nations have any better free speech these days.

>user posted
stop samefagging, nigger

Can't complain honestly and I didnt even vote for her

I hate my own government more than Russia and Russia is based for hurting them.

>Implying the vatniggers who keep moaning about things like gore on Any Forums aren't the glaringly obvious shills

I always cheer for the winning side.

why do z fags larp as old fags
the first thing they did when the war started was try to claim pol hated nazis