What’s your honest opinion about the Queen

Attached: 1250E43E-EEB6-4BA9-B624-EDA1A92A3105.jpg (961x1186, 217.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=02D2T3wGCYg
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=HVGg_5grOTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

longnose-tribe

I don't really care. she's just an old woman to me. I was annoyed the goynews had to dedicate so much time on it.

Attached: buttcoin.png (500x500, 14.28K)

Most people liked her. Stay mad, cuck haaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaa

anglo-christian monarchy is judaism
prove me wrong

Attached: queens.jpg (694x1966, 688.76K)

she oversaw the death of the anglo dominion
browns should get the rope for being happy about her demise
but she was a shit monarch, who greatly neutered the power of her position

I'm sure personally she was alright but I hate the cult around her. My countrymen worship her like she's a pharaoh, and it's fucking cringe.

Hasan Piker celebrates her death so I have to be saddened by it.

She was a decent person as it seems, but flawed. She probably would have made a good elected official where there would be some amount of accountability, but she got to tailor her image and censor freely.
Her entire role was going on fancy tours to exotic places on our tax money to be adored by people for nothing and meddling in politics as an unelected official. I can go on holiday and say "hello, inferiors" but I don't get my toes kissed for it. All of this and, while your average brit lives in a moldy hovel they can't afford to heat, she gets paid tens of millions to sit there and be catered to.
The fact most people here are genuinely sad about her passing despite never knowing her, particularly the poor, is perfectly representative of how we people are a cucked breed with slave mentality. They deserve to be trampled on as they are.

I'm really torn here. Watching the ceremonies going on right now, and it's such ridicilous pretentious hogwash. All these pampered clowns talking absolute shit about bunch of inbreds.

But they are making niggers seethe like crazy, so you have to kind of appreciate that. And they have kept it going for so long.

tl;dr: don't care, but lol

She was a whore who sold her country and her sons are pedos

>God save the Queen
>She ain't no human being
>There is no future
>and England's dreaming
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=02D2T3wGCYg

Attached: 76652B75-B19B-4FB9-92F3-B4EEC2FBAB23.jpg (1080x934, 128.83K)

Corr sid vicious.
My dad knew him personally

Do tell!
Us yanks were blasting God Save The Queen all day.

Attached: 64824D9A-01A9-4ACA-BFF6-29FF30017B8D.jpg (1588x2117, 252.99K)

She was the least involved monarch in British history, also it seems to me she represents the decline of Britain, during her reign the demographics of the nation changed, the empire was laid to rest and hundreds of thousands of English girls were raped, she never uttered a word, she was a terrible monarch nd her kids well one we know is a sex offender, the other is a globalist who wants to style himself as Defender of the Faiths.

Well I guess if anyone is the expert of self-inflicted decline its you muppets.

multiple arab nations hold national grief. I don't care about the queen but this should show how cucked islam is

Well to be honest it wasn't all that close, they both chatted a lot in a pub near where i'm from.
I wouldn't know too much myself, but one story is that the pub owner got Sid to play a little guitar solo, didn't end up so well haha

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=HVGg_5grOTg

"Prime Minister's office. Prime Minister speaking"

Greetings
This is the Secretary of War at the State Department of the United States
We have a problem
The companies want something done about this sluggish world economic situation
Profits have been running more than a little thin lately and we, we need to stimulate some growth
Now we know that there's an alarmingly high number of young people roaming around in your country with nothing to do but stir up trouble for the police and damage private property
It doesn't look like they'll ever get a job
It's about time we did something constructive with these people
We've got thousands of 'em here too, they're crawling all over
The companies think it's time we all sit down, have a serious get-together - and start another war
The president? He loves the idea!
All those missiles streaming overhead to and fro
Napalm
People running down the road, skin on fire

Attached: 5068C26A-6D33-4E9C-A113-5CEFEE1A54D6.jpg (547x820, 51.3K)

The old fart has passed

But yeah Sid boys shirt isn't surprising, it used to be a little common fashion in london. Some would be dressed up in SS uniforms.

to my North American brethren,
the only monarch worth your attention is the butterfly.

I feel you mate. Imagine being a proud “subject” (read cuck) and actually crying over a family you’ve never met and who don’t even know you exist

The fucking state of this population

those are all men