So lemme get this straight:

So lemme get this straight:
>Last week CEO announced that even amidst the conroversy hey will stand for continuing servicing Kiwiniggers, as bad as they may be
>But by the end of the same week, they abruptly cut them out entirely, without 0 warning, issue statement about immediate threat of loss of human life, despite there being 0 evidence of it. In the same nonsensical stream-of-consciousness word salad, they acknowledge that this goes against their policy AND that it is something that law enforcement should make a call on first and foremost, but they're going with it anyways.
IRL protest at cloudfare has drawn whole 4 people, media campaign has mostly been propped up by bots on twitter, Kiwiniggers are about as irrelevant in grand scheme of things as it gets, especially politically. Yet giant servicing basically whole of western internet barring Facebook, Twitter, Google and Amazon has caved in overnight to... what exactly?

Attached: Cloudflare-מה-זה-ואיך-הוא-מגן-על-האתר-שלכם.jpg (660x330, 41.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gript.ie/bill-gates-bankrolled-select-media-outlets-to-the-tune-of-319-million-including-the-uks-guardian-and-the-bbc/
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/
transcrimeuk.com
incapsula.com)
beethink.com)
dosarrest.com)
ddos>guard.net)
f5.com)
akamai.com)
kaspersky.com)
stormwall.pro)
corero.com)
nexusguard.com)
blockdos.net)
fortinet.com)
checkpoint.com)
terabitsecurity.com)
a10networks.com)
uquusqsaaad66cvub4473csdu4uu7ahxou3zqc35fpw5d4ificedzyqd.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>to... what exactly?
$$$ rich sponsors splash at whatever cause they support.

The media, the oligarchs, the big tech are one and the same conglomerate.
>gript.ie/bill-gates-bankrolled-select-media-outlets-to-the-tune-of-319-million-including-the-uks-guardian-and-the-bbc/
>thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/

Attached: Jennifer-Pritzker1.jpg (500x333, 52.23K)

it is all political b.s. op

US is currently being overrun by leftist politics

very sad

Communication was weaponized with the guise of "social media" or news worthy info. Remember tv? Remember movies? Well now they feed and seed you without paying overpriced actors, The Internet

That's informative and well articlated, thanks for these links.

Keep on documenting what they do, btw.

Attached: dox.jpg (1274x297, 124.3K)

Eat shit Josh. Kill yourself. Death to all kiwiniggers

Attached: 1662663685151225.gif (220x220, 49.02K)

a bunch of internet trannies who live with their parents and screech online 24/7
fuck off faggot

Welcome. Also take a look at
>transcrimeuk.com

Attached: Sally-Dixon.jpg (1200x800, 601.19K)

Disgusting kike tranny

Bump

At least bump with content.

Attached: null.jpg (1474x437, 387.34K)

This is a good response. Honestly, if he just left it down for a week and put it back up the twitter mob would be gone.

It is pretty funny seeing the trains think they're taking kiwi down when the guys barely did anything to keep the site up.

I have definite tangible proof that the information used to get the site removed from ISNIC (Iceland) had nothing to do with kerfuffle and instead used all the contentious information hosted on the website like the christchurch shooting and the associated manifesto.
None of this has to do with Twitter. CF was probably presented with the same exact information as ISNIC was and was forced to comply.
This wasn't posted in any other thread before so I guess I'll be the one to post this.
picrel

Attached: ISNIC REMOVAL.png (671x622, 151.56K)

I have nothing new or insightful to contribute to the cuckfare discussions. I just feel they are important, political, and should be concerning to anyone reading this

Also heres some cuckfare alternatives:
DDoS Protection Tools:
> Imperva Incapsula DDoS Protection (incapsula.com)
> Anti DDoS Guardian (beethink.com)
> DOSarrest’s DDoS protection service (dosarrest.com)
> DDoS>GUARD (ddos>guard.net)
> F5 (f5.com)

DDoS protection Services:
> Akamai DDoS Protection (akamai.com)
> Kaspersky DDoS Protection Tool (kaspersky.com)
> Stormwall PRO (stormwall.pro)
> Corero Network Security (corero.com)
> Nexusguard (nexusguard.com)
> BlockDoS (blockdos.net)

DDoS Hardware:
> FortiDDoS>1200B (fortinet.com)
> DDoS Protector (checkpoint.com)
> Terabit DDoS Protection System (terabitsecurity.com)
> A10 Thunder TPS (a10networks.com)

You can thank Mike Janke.

Last stream Josh said payment processors threatened to pull support for cloudflare if they didn't drop the farms, that's why prince panicked

Just leaving the Tor link for those who are still unaware of it:
>uquusqsaaad66cvub4473csdu4uu7ahxou3zqc35fpw5d4ificedzyqd.onion/
Use either the Tor browser or Brave > New private window with Tor.

The Christchurch massacre happened years ago and many platforms have been hosting the video ever since. Guess they are coming for Any Forums and 4plebs next because we host such content too.

Attached: kf8.jpg (1273x572, 492.2K)

There are secret secrets from bellas simps. Its topkek if true. That site cannot be buried for a multitude of reasons. Holy shit i hate woke idiots

kiwifarms has been growing for years and promoting antiglobohomo talking points, they had to shut it down.

Sao Tome chads, it's time

Attached: Flag_of_Sao_Tome_and_Principe.svg.png (640x320, 3.06K)

Thanks for the links.

Word.

Attached: janke.jpg (1469x129, 135.84K)

Whoa.

Attached: sao.jpg (731x509, 129.83K)

Probably a bunch of phone calls happened behind the scenes that caused this switch.
They just fucked up when they made the first press release. Real amateur behavior for a corporation their size.

sounds like someone threatened to pull payment processing

8Kun is still down... were "they" secretly going after them...?

Attached: gonna be alright.png (618x763, 368.89K)

I doubt any of it will help, as Im sure others like the dailystromr and 8cans, have already gone through similar lists and are still down. Not sure the type of DDoS threats theyve experienced or level of protection, but my guess is they exceed the DIY DDoS protection options.

Already seems to be getting DDoS'd by troon squad. These people are literally terrified that they won't be able to memory-hole their sordid activities.

If they just go down for a week or two, wait until trannies get bored, won't they just be able to start up again?

If you understand the difference between free speech and threats it's only understandable

Who can tell at this point? If you'd asked me a week ago I'd have said the idea of Cloudflare gatekeeping access to a website designed to laugh at retards and archive their bullshit was ridiculous. All bets are off, we're entering a whole new phase of internet censorship here.