Izyum is free! The Russian dogs are running away!

Soon Ukraine will control the entire Donbas!

Attached: Another ruse.png (620x227, 24.24K)

I’m sorry but I still don’t support Ukraine. They’re supported by Globohomo, the Rothchilds and the WEF :(

be like me and laugh at both

Feel the same. Unfortunately can't support Russia either since they're nothing but snowniggers

Wasn't Izyum a Russian salient? Can Ukraine actually take anything from the main line of Russian defenses, like Donestk city?

Where are the proofs? Post a link to a reliable source like RT or Kadyrov Instagram

Attached: 1661931617520342.gif (400x300, 3.67M)

Is it "the entire Donbass" or just "Donbass"? Does Donbass mean something like "The Ukraine"?

We don’t care about who you support

You have a general, nigger, stay there

Steinerov?

There is a river. I would say that by losing Izyum Russia lose any possible offensive capability, but not Dombass, yet. The end goal is to Route the Russian army (what is left) behind the Urals

Who cares?

Attached: nQk0zCThuE71hztlpKmoYcEZ.jpeg.jpg (3840x2160, 2.76M)

masallah, nothing like spending a nice weekend morning watching vatnigs get btfo

NO SACRIFICE TOO LARGE, NO VICTORY TOO SMALL

No full sapport saar

Izyum was a main logistics hub and a fortress city for Russia. They spent a lot of resources and men taking it back in April, too. This is a HUGE loss on the east.

Donetsk seemed like a pipe dream a couple weeks ago, but now it's very realistic.

>now it's very realistic.

Attached: 1662801128742550.png (720x1520, 312.37K)

>fortress city
Lmao

It's all but over, unless Russia declares mobilization/total war... but then it's REALLY over.

Attached: 1662292085794336.jpg (1280x1016, 905.93K)

this
even if Russia declares war, they lost face and they won't be able to resurrect morale of the society. the "special operation" dragged too long and the propaganda overused some narratives.

Don't call it a comeback.

Attached: 1662801725175093.png (712x493, 292.24K)

>The Russian dogs are running away!
they aren't dogs for running away.
Running away is the intelligent thing to do.
a dog would stay and fight to the death.
I commend the russians for refusing to fight and die for pooty poot.

yeshche dve nedeli