LLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEK

Attached: file.png (492x354, 46.31K)

its a trap. they are hiding a nuke

>Any Forums supports Russia
>All reports of people running away are of Russian soldiers
really makes one ponder

Fake news. Kyiv will fall in two weeks. Kadyrov said this in april

this isnt really a war. its just a race to see which side can huff more copium. i hope the next war the jews orchestrate will be more entertaining.

as much as I try to respect russians I just can't anymore

Testing testing OP is gay

Why do we support Ukraine again? I’m confused

It's official. Russia has lost the war.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1644589386035.jpg (1024x787, 78.87K)

we dont
its 100% astroturf

Attached: 1650010850576.jpg (1440x1815, 398.29K)

2ND STRONGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOSING TO A 3RD WORLD NEIGHBOUR, HOW FAR YOU VATNIK NIGGERS HAVE FALLEN

HAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw this meme predicted the war more accurately than the CIA or FSB.

Bot or >30 roastie style comment

what is russia even doing

and why isnt all of ukraine levelled like iraq

stupid vatniks. thats now how you war

we dont

but its quite sadge how inept russia is.

holy fucking shit

>we don't
I literally don't give a shit who wins or loses. I just want to stop giving tax money to random shitholes for forever war funding so the MIT keeps churning on.

You don't get it, that's exactly what victory in modern Russia looks like. Stop complaining you CHUD and trust the PLAN zzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzZZzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Nope, I still don't give a fuck.

>I literally don't give a shit who wins or loses.
you should user
Ukraine is globohomo's grave

Attached: 1652001265944.webm (640x1280, 1.41M)

Mmmm, yummy equipment. Munch munch munch.

The Vatnik's dilemma:
>The foreign volunteers consist of amerimutt trannies and redditors, they are a pathetic who fled during the first weeks of the war when they realized that this was a REAL war, not the usual goatfucker droneshoot. Xaxaxaxa, Russia would fuck up all of NATO in days.
BUT
>We are only losing because we're actually fighting NATO, not the pathetic weak Ukrainians. Once again, poor Poccyn is being bullied by the evil west.

Fucking embarassing. Any Forums on suicide watch

Nazis are simply the top dogs evidently.
Now I get why the Jews move seas and mountains in order to keep them down.
The only time Nazis are allowed to exist is when they serve directly ZOG.
Even in these sad circumstances they still keep a quantum of awesomeness.

I don't know why people were expecting Russia to do so well in this war when they started it off by having their shoelaces tied together. Pretending to be retarded isn't a viable strategy, that's just losing precious manpower and resources for no reason.

Attached: Fbb7oMsVQAEf48d.jpg (844x1200, 375.76K)

I always wondered why boobytrapping abandoned equipment and command posts isn't more common.

Should be pretty easy to burry a large bomb with a timer under your strategic position right?
Just set the timer before retreating.

I literally don't give a shit and you're a nigger.

u seem mad

Attached: 1633872386457.jpg (464x332, 53.88K)

>source: dude trust me
kys mountain jew

Attached: NAFO.png (1200x884, 894.44K)

>Losing to a 3d world neighbor
Yeah, but it is Nazi neighbor. Nazism gives you superpowers than can defeat an Antifa enemy 10x stronger than you.

I know you're probably paid for this shilling, but in the off chance you're not, let me just remind you, OP, you're a sucker for cheering your own destitution. There are no winners here.
The war serves only to impoverish the West and Russia, while a few corrupt elites get rich. The only winners are China, India and some towelheads.
And here you are laughing like a retard...

They chose to start this war, so you'd expect them to have made a good assessment before making that decision.
Russia is also much larger and richer than Ukraine, it's like USA invading Mexico.

Also they had a good chance of capturing Kiev right at the beginning, and if they had it would probably been over in a week.

>The war serves only to impoverish the West and Russia
Russia is already poor, and what good has wealth ever done the west? It brought the very cuck culture that's eating it like a cancer. I seriously hope Russia manages to hang on through the winter so that the entire fucking continent freezes, maybe that'll finally make the Gutmenschen turn against their oppressive governments.

Is that why Russia is now using their own Nazi's (Wagner group)?

it basically is like that, im one of the people that are like that
shit’s fucking embarrassing
hope Putin will off himself

>Also they had a good chance of capturing Kiev right at the beginning, and if they had it would probably been over in a week.

Right, they were outside of the gates of Kiev on day one, I believe? And then they suddenly retreated to engage in whatever they are doing now. It was very weird and looks weirder by the day.

I can't help but get a strange feeling from this war. Almost David Icke-territory of weirdness.

Trust the plan

Z