OH NOO /CHUG/SISTERS

did we get too cocky?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 3.27.21 AM.png (2604x1384, 1.46M)

>after some we became stronger and repaid the enemy a hundredfold
Like when?
>inb4 we defeated nazis
Compare Soviet and German loses, it doesn’t qualify as repaying them hundredfold.

No one cares about your Slavic slap fight. Fuck back off to plebbit.

Russia will throw almost the entirety of their fighting-age population at Ukraine and the west will throw almost the entirety of their wallets and arms supplies at Ukraine.

That Slavic slap fight is having massive repercussions around the world from food shortages to excuses for severe government mishandling of resources.

i don't think putin stacked enough political power for limited conscription. if he enforces it, it will get him a huge stability and war support hit. he should just white peace and try again in 10 years.

Absolutely buckbroken what the fuck

NAZIs tend to get some advances before their complete collapse
this is battle of the bulge 2.0

Attached: 1662574217966.png (1434x1668, 2.55M)

no one cares. this is russians fighting russians with a fake jewish president in a fake jewish country.

I just hope some Jews suffer, i really could not care less about slavshits.

Attached: 13366D9E-1657-4D86-B52F-B5E1B4A06EBC-2833-0000060F0F684517.png (593x452, 43.44K)

Bros i have an annoying neighbour (Ukrainian Refugee) that has a loud kid and a chiwauwau miniature wannabe dog that barks all day.

Should i pull some sort of violent aggression towards these idiots? Maybe write fake official letters like „come back to Ukraine you‘re being designated for the meat grinder“ ?

Putin made a big mistake not to mass mobilize from the very beginning. NATO only became more emboldened in light of Russia's limited warfare strategy, which Washington perceives as weakness

the Ukrainians accuse the Russians of being commies

How stupid you need to be to think that shortages are because of this "war"

Lol, do you play Paradox games by any chance?

Yeah but not for Americans or Japanese, aka the only two countries who do literally anything on the planet and whose media the literal entire world consumes before their own. Next time don't be shitty countries. Bye.

People consume jew media not the mutts's.

His Aggressive expansion modifier is way too high for that , it will take forever to cool off.
Also he may have to surrender his core on ukraine , because they know he will just try again later, which means he needs a fresh Casus Belli if he wants to attack again. Never mind all those trade agreements that are now down the shitter

Just nuke moscow at this point, the soviet style bullshit sugar coating is too much. Globohomo won and russians are in full damage control. Sad!

What is a "Paradox game"??? This is board for politics, my Wakandan friend.

cum/chug/gers...it's over

Attached: 1662802866547884.png (432x177, 17.88K)