Companies should be socially owned by the workers

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 3.52.37 AM.png (1644x1150, 838.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nceo.org/articles/employee-ownership-100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>let high schooler run the store
>company fails

Ok but let's compromise before we do that nigger should be socially owned by the human beings

The problem is living costs.
Now sage.

Then the workers will bear the burden of financial failure.

"Hur-dur everyone is as stupid as me"

>nceo.org/articles/employee-ownership-100

>Companies should be socially owned by the workers
there is nothing to stop people already doing that and it already happens
also a 14 year old serving ice cream doesn't need a living wage. people exist in different stages of life so mandating retarded rules like a minimum wage simply removes any job from the market that doesn't generate at least minimum wage value.

marx was right

those jobs were done by high schoolers until like 2009.

when i was 16, in 2006, all low end jobs were done by high schoolers. now they're all done by 52 year old women.

minimum wage was meant for high school and college jobs.

the fact that a living wage "NEEDS" to be provided for this useless shit is just a symptom of something way worse and it isn't even a bandaid, it is nothing. it is actually probably negatively impactful.

Attached: excuseme.jpg (1600x900, 77.54K)

Nothing wrong with staff owned comapnies

If corporate overlords say that you should inact a specific labor policy you better don't do it, retard.

Everyone working shit jobs like this is literally too retarded to own a business, they're incapable of doing anything more demanding

Nice cherry picking there

Exactly, US is in an engineered recession and USD is only holding up because of currency speculation. And don't tell me that I should look at my country, US did the same thing to themselves as they did to us for years.

You are a dumb naive indignant nigger child all fields

Worse. You could convince republicans to get on board with this because all of these low wage jobs have to be subsidized by the fed. Welfare, section 8, food stamps, medicaid. All of that WE have to pay for because Dairy Queen is a bunch of misers who only see balance sheets. Same with walmart and all the other gay low wage companies.

>Everyone working shit jobs like this is literally too retarded to own a business, they're incapable of doing anything more demanding
Go back to the retirement house

There's a massive difference between a company with a stock program for it's employees, and what most people consider "Employee owned."
Being paid with shares is a big difference than actually owning and operating a businesses. Every public business can be "Employee owned" if the employees merely purchase stocks.

When people say "Employee owned" they mean co op style environments with minimum superiors, with no boss, just "Workers", they don't mean Home Depot with a profit sharing program or Publix with the ability to buy stocks or get stocks as a benefit, the majority of which only take the stock and see it as a bonus, rather than as ownership to bargain and negotiate with. Your guy making sandwiches at Publix isn't thinking of how to negotiate their conditions, they're just thinking that their share is gonna cover the Christmas gifts this year.

To "Socially own" wouldn't have ESOP.

And yet Any Forums still desperately sucks off megacorporations and "free" market capitalism so they don't look like commies
I blame that faggot Reagan

having a say in how the company is run =/= owning a business

similarly you may be too retarded to run a government, but you still have the ability to vote

There are worker owned grocery stores on that list, and i think cashiers are on par with ice cream servers in terms of labor skill, so i dont know what cherry picking im doing

If you don't agree with the the second part of pic then you might be Jewish/never been poor/lack basic white empathy/boomer.

Any full Time job should be enough to support the basic needs of a small white family. If it's not, something is wrong with society at large. Working poverty simply shouldn't exist, I agree skilled/educated jobs should be payed more, but if you're gonna have these low end jobs essentially be slave wages, expect shit skins to flood your country and work those shit jobs. It's almost as if that's exactly what (((they))) want.

Why is that not healthy? Why is that not something we want? I can see why kikes want to underpay and exploit people but what does society actually get out of it?

>Current situation in lefty's opinion is you can't survive off fast food income
>Yet somehow people are still doing it
I have worked fast food for years and almost all the staff were people above 18. How are these 30 year old crack heads making it work?