How fucked am I if I got a dose of the jab?

I got the first dose of the office Pfizer jab before I found out about all the side effects, I didn't get any symptoms or even a sore arm though. After seeing what people were saying I'm got freaked out and never got the second jab, especially after hearing that the second jab is worse than the first.

Did I kill myself or will I most likely be fin. I've gotten my vitals checked multiple times sense then and my blood work is good and I had a good ekg a few weeks after getting the jab. Am I going to fucking die from this shit? I wish I looked into things more before I got the shot.

Is it just a shitty vax with lots of bad potential side effects and it's sort of a Russian roulette or will I just eventually kill over at some point.

Attached: 1660618588823453.jpg (104x125, 2.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/yS9CPRMd0u89/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

very

your going to die sorry to say, the bloodclots are already forming.

Probably depends on serial number.
Who can know that shit... Someone should hack phiser and steal the data.

You know what you have to do.
Godspeed.

I've been taking aspirin almost every day

Shaved a bunch of the shitty years off the end of your life so maybe you got the best of it

checked
well it depends
there were totally ineffective lots and they had to be kept below zero until the time of injection
if the nurse kept your shot out for a few minute prior to injection it denatured the active ingredient and was basically inert.
So you might have gotten lucky
if you've been sick a bunch or had covid multiple times since getting the vax, yeah you're basically fucked.

I haven't been sick at all. I got COVID once about a month after getting the vax but it was pretty mild and I haven't gotten it again. I got over it in about 2 days. I know my vax was on the nurses desk when I went in to get it and we talked for a bit before she administered it. My blood work has been consistently good too. I checked that find your COVID batch thing and mine wasnt listed in a "toxic" group.

>I know my vax was on the nurses desk when I went in to get it and we talked for a bit before she administered it.
you're probably good then, you were saved by medical incompetency as millions more were.
its nuts how many people were saved from the vax because nurses are too lazy and stupid to follow directions.

For once I'm glad I love in a rural Midwestern shit hole.

youre going to get a lot of uninformed posts here.

if you didn't get any heart issues within a week of getting the jab, it means you're fine. the vast majority of people weren't inflicted with any vaccine side effects.

however, there have been NO LONG TERM SAFETY TRIALS. If there turns out to be side effects that take decades to manifest, we literally would have no idea.

I really wouldn't worry too much though. Just live your life. It's out of your control now

Attached: pepe computer.jpg (250x200, 6.3K)

>It's out of your control now
too true. may as well go walter white mode, OP

More like ASS- pirin amitite lmaoooo!!1!1!!1

Think I can conquer Europe in 10-20 years?

Yes

you can actually use HCQ to help remove graphene nano particles from your system

bitchute.com/video/yS9CPRMd0u89/

sure user, i believe in you

You are now genetically infertile.

If there is one thing I do before I die in the next few decades it's that I will see the nation of Turkey reduced to ash and rubble and it's history and culture erased from this world.

>How fucked am I if I got a dose of the jab?
The only genuine answer I can give you is you're not as fucked as you could have been.

Attached: SAFEANDEFFECTIVE.jpg (1574x898, 197.14K)

We all have this dream, but most of us will defer it to 1 lucky man