Schizo hours

Give me your schizo ideas that actually make sense

Attached: E1FF58C4-C762-4C8B-93F1-C2D1C7FF4475.jpg (1600x900, 250.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.webull.com/KJLZjapaWEkGPZeMVe
youtube.com/watch?v=fwIr_6ME0P4
history.com/this-day-in-history/edward-snowden-discloses-u-s-government-operations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make a Webull account and buy Shiba Inu coins, a dumb dog token with no utility, you'll become insanely rich if you do so right now and sell by end of year. How's that for schizo?

we nigguhz wuz da reel izralights

schizo datamining thread (this is how you know they are desperate)

I’m being watched

>write my thread for me
Shill.

Chemtrails cause the flu.

We're all living in one Elon Musk's descendant's ancestor simulations.

The reason that the feds won't release the file on the JFK assassination is because it proves that the CIA worked together with the KGB & the mob to coordinate the hit due to pro-Vietnam politicians like Johnson. If the public ever found out then the CIA would be completely disbanded while the dems would be in full damage control mode.

Attached: 7F66CE26-423F-4954-9AF1-D1FD45C39197.jpg (1017x985, 179.26K)

The toilet paper shortage during covid was organized by big poop.

There's more citizens than there are WEF leftists and jews..
We could just I don't know, take action instead of crying about taxes and shit.

A smartphone is as much a living being as a deer because it's just atoms at the end of the day.

It's not schizo, its the truth

AHEM
Prescott Bush (George H.W. Bush's father) got richer from profiting off Nazi bonds during WWII.
America learned from WWII that war is good business and profitable.
When JFK fucked up the bay of pigs, he pissed off the mafia, the CIA, the FBI and embarrassed America.
Then he tried to end hostility with the USSR.
George H.W. Bush was in the CIA, this isn't even a secret. He was the director of the CIA from January 30, 1976 – January 20, 1977.
At the time of Kennedy's Assassination Bush was in the CIA and he WAS in Dallas that day.
Did Bush snipe Kennedy? Maybe. Or maybe he and other agents all over Dallas that day coordinated Lee Harvey Oswalt in his assassination of Kennedy.
As we've seen these past years, the FBI and CIA have been recruiting psychos to do their bidding.
Before Oswalt was interrogated, he was killed by Jack Ruby. Jack Ruby was a jew, born Jacob Leon Rubenstein. Did he work for the Mafia? Was he a clean up for the CIA or FBI?
And then he conveniently died 4 years later of a pulmonary embolism.
Future Vice-President to turn President Gerald Ford was head of the Kennedy Assassination Investigation. Not a secret, you can hear them say it on the news after Kennedy dies at the hospital.
Lyndon Johnson became president after Kennedy's death and upped the war in Vietnam, send and spending millions on Helicopters.
BELL HELICOPTERS.
Johnson and his wife were the majority shareholders of Bell Helicopters.
Nixon DID NOT want to deplete our oil reserves for a inflation strategy. Soon Watergate was exposed. Did Nixion really know about WaterGate? Or did the CIA/FBI fabricate that to get rid of him and put simple Ford in charge, who again was in charge of the Kennedy investigation.
Fast forward to the 80's.
Reagan is almost assassinated by John Hinckley Jr.. Hinkly and his family was friends with George H.W. Bush and his family, in fact they were going to meet for dinner that week.

Part 1/3

Attached: 1627151750231.gif (500x333, 900.13K)

no one really knows what that descriptor means now.

The actual average penis is 6.5 inches

The government funded multiple fake studies after vietnam to keep the modern male content that he was above average by making the average 5.3. This makes men easier to control because they will believe themselves higher on a core masculine hierarchy so you can keep them at a lower station in life permanently without resistance

Aliens are demons.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwIr_6ME0P4

The Queen's...departure...represents a turning point in the astral conflict that dominates this universe. Freedom and chaos baby.

When George H.W. Bush becomes president, he cozies up to the Saudis and receives money from them.
By 1990, Iraq and Saddam Hussein have become a threat to Saudi Arabia and other countries in the region.
George H.W. Bush attempts to defeat Saddam and Iraq, and fails and doesn't win re-election.
The Clintons take over. Hillary Clinton defended a pedophile. Bill Clinton rapes a few women. They are good friends with Jeffery Epstien. Bill goes to Epstien Island multiple times. The Clintons get money from the Saudis.
Conveniently in 2000 George W. Bush runs for president and his brother Jeb is governor of Florida, a swing state and the ones with the hanging chad shit. Florida declares George W. Bush the winner.
9/11 happens. Dancing Israelis, Jews calling off work, warning signs yada yada. Did the government do it? Maybe not. Did they let it happen? Probably.
After only a year of looking for Bin Laden we call off the search and say he's probably dying from diabetes in a cave.
Not even 2 years into George W. Bush's presidency, Bush sends us to war with Saddam and Iraq for Weapons of Mass Destruction that nobody ever found. Bush like his father receives money from the Saudis.\
This new war gives the government more power through the patriot act.
Now the government can monitor all of your shit to fight "terrorism"
Despite his fuck ups, George W. Bush makes strides of Kennedy level friendship with Russia.
Obama is elected. Russia passes anti-homosexuality propaganda laws.
America shames Russia and makes relations as bad as the 70s.
During Obama's administration Biden and his son, Nancy Pelosi and her son, and John Kerry and his son receive kickbacks from Ukraine and are on the board of Energy in Ukraine.
Putin takes back Crimea in 2014.
Under Trump, Trump tells the world to fuck off, including Ukraine. Makes better relations with Russia. Tell NATO to pay up.
A bunch of politicians lose foreign money.

Part 2/3

Attached: 1357617961430.png (1265x707, 960.17K)

My penis is 4 inches. Doesn't make me any less of a man. By the way, buy some Bitcoin bags.

Leftist politicians shill solar panels, electric cars, and windmills knowing that they are not environmentally-friendly to create and, more importantly, cannot compete with gas.
They do this because the politicians giving their marching orders stand to benefit from the petrodollar, so they wave these subpar alternatives in the face of their gullible supporters (who demand alternative energy(, say "just two more weeks and these sources will replace gas," and laugh their way to the bank.

2019 Fake virus lets all world governments lock down its people.
2020 Biden somehow jumps to the lead election night at 3:00am.
Starts winning almost entirely by mail in ballots.
Takes office. Shuts down proposed XL pipeline. Gas goes up in price.
2021 Russia invades Ukraine just like Crimea in 2014.
Biden cuts of gas with Russia. Gas skyrockets.
Food dispensaries are going up in flames.
Biden inches us closer and closer to war with Russia over Ukraine.
Hunter Biden does hookers, blow and children in Ukraine for the last 10 years as well as be on the board of energy at Ukraine.
Biolabs of the U.S. discovered in Ukraine.
Media says those are for cures.
Biden fucks up often when talking, sometimes talks about a new pandemic.
Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos buy up land in the upper west and the midwest. Meaning when men go back to farming and need land, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos can bring back surfdom, "Yes you can have some land, but only for renting, and you must give me your best crops"
Hunter's apple stuff is hacked.
Biden about to make big deal with Saudis for more oil.

6 media companies own all the media companies in the world.
10 food companies own all the food in the world.
Jews own 95% of all banks in the world.
Jews make up 75% of Hollywood.
All this despite Jews being less than 2% of the population of the world.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1466392379014.gif (540x300, 362.71K)

Now explain the Las Vegas shooting please

I believe the toilet paper shortage was manufactured by the media as an experiment right before covid. it was a very quantifiable measure of how much real irrational control they had over the minds of the public. it gave them feedback as they fine tuned their propaganda

This is unironically true.
I'm 7 inches and every naked man I've ever seen was the same.

look alright the jews didn't do 9/11 shut up

>higher on a core masculine hierarchy so you can keep them at a lower station in life permanently without resistance
there's tons of other countries out there with much smaller dongs and they're all simp af. how you explain them apples, user?

>The actual average penis is 6.5 inches
Sure, if you're excluding all of china.

i woke up and found myself on this thread and i didn't even come here. turns out there are worms inside of me and they do things while i sleep

Seems reasonably accurate based on dick rate threads. It drops close to an inch on average during asian hours.

jewish mob?

i'm 70% sure my computer is watched,

Attached: abALpZpM_700w_0.jpg (700x700, 71.33K)

Everyone is my guy. Didn't you read the Edward Snowden leaks. There isn't a country on Earth that doesn't have their phones tapped and keyboards tapped by programs like ECHELON and XKEYSCORE

The insecure ones generally won't post their cocks so it'll be skewed if you're going off dick rate threads.

Install linux with KDE.
It's basically the same as windows minus the feds.

Or don't.... Do whatever you want bro it's your life.

notice how no one wonder if he's being put on a watch list or not anymore? That's because the list is now full.

There is a bias, but you'd be surprised if you really put some time into it.

The internet IS the watchlist.

I hope the federal agent watching me every night is a cute grill and not a fat mexican.

I'm the Lamb of God posting without a tripcode at the moment

Always has been.

history.com/this-day-in-history/edward-snowden-discloses-u-s-government-operations

I'm Wayne Lambright.

Stop swatting people and politicians, Wayne.

buy guns

Attached: m107a1 50 cal.jpg (1024x766, 146.14K)

I'm a man.
Nobody can stop me.
I'm on a mission.
With a burning heart.
There's no surrender.
My body says stop, but my spirit cries harder.
I cannot stop.

Not a schizo idea but I believe we create our future with the words we say.

Attached: F6168D87-9B91-4FF8-91E2-FA23F96C9AC1.jpg (1280x1959, 517.16K)

The future is only bright if you buy Shiba Inu bags to become a millionaire by the end of this year.

No really, I'm the Lamb of God, the Arm of the Lord, the Two Witnesses, His Name from the
West, Jeshurun, Israel, Isaac Ariel Acaa Israel
MethuSelah, the Holy One of Israel, The Holy
Ghost. The Descending Spear of Death, My
Death Shall Bring. The Olive Trees, The First
born son of God

There's a reset button in antarctica they are guarding.

That's correct, user. We can bend reality with our ideas. I will make every user here rich by making them get free stocks on Webull, so they can sell the stocks, and buy Shiba Inu coins which will moon to $0.01

I agree with this, i am 6 inches exactly (15 cm), and I rarely if ever see anyone with a smaller dick. Like 80% of people at the gym have significantly bigger dicks. It is absolutely impossible I am above average size for whites.

How does a lady that big prevent pervs like me from looking up her skirt?

Attached: 1650591545040.jpg (200x256, 13.68K)