So. The day I, as a leftist, have long known was coming is finally here

So. The day I, as a leftist, have long known was coming is finally here.

This guy put the fucking stake right through your hearts with his opening monologue tonight, huh? He did a whole segment on how hispanics are conservatives. Rightwingers. Republicans. How they're all gonna vote for the rightwing and the republican party is going to pander to them.

They're your people.

And still none of you can figure it out.
Still all of you believe the Fox News republican propaganda that "the left supports open borders".
Still.

We've tried to explain to you for so long how we don't support open borders. Our record on borders is objectively better than yours and it's all because the immigration comes from capitalism, and the right is the side of capitalism and the left is the side against capitalism. And you just can't grasp it.

"But they tell me on the MSM that the republicans support borders! And those evil satanic democrats support open borders!"

My god, you all never got it. You all never got to understand how utterly brainwashed you were. And you never listened to us lefties when we tried to explain.

And now it's happening. I've always known that the day would come when enough hispanics got to the this country that they felt comfortable and finally started voting rightwing. For christian theocracy. For those rural peasant person ideas. Your ideas. The social and cultural ideas you support.

The GOP used to justify its open borders in the 80s and 90s by saying they were "natural conservatives" AKA they too knew this day would come.

It wasn't until 2015 that the GOP started pretending to be against open borders. I tried telling you it wasn't real. Now you'll see

By the way, Biden built the wall

Attached: latino right.png (991x560, 578.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yk2OapqZwIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know that none of you on this board will be able to grasp this post. Because you are the Earth's stupid people and you're just not gonna be able to grasp it. Or how badly you've been conned, used and lied to. You're going to in time though. In time things will start unfolding different and you'll see

Nothing to say huh Any Forums? Your fake white nationalist god does a total 180 degree spin on you and you got just nothing to say? You don't want to face that all of your beliefs were wrong? And that you trusted your support to a party that was openly conning you all along because it's a party of capitalism and capitalism necessitates immigrants?

i hate niggers

youd rather fill the country with niggers and id rather burn it all down

Attached: l.jpg (415x400, 46.67K)

Yeah I should of known this is the highest point the level of discourse on this awful board is possibly capable of reaching

white people know hispanics dont really have convictions besides petty revenge and envy not that average white person is any better off if at all. i mean generally

Attached: 20220909_220934.png (427x538, 344.3K)

haha. and kikes 2

reminder the tucker cucksons a minority

and advice he goes you is the advice of a loser thats been replaced in his own country
he lost

Attached: 1645500185238.jpg (400x400, 16.51K)

You're a liar, a nigger and a retard

Attached: 1607218634623.jpg (600x800, 99.06K)

Here's the monologue
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yk2OapqZwIA

>We've tried to explain to you for so long how we don't support open borders. Our record on borders is objectively better than yours
There have been more spics slithering across the border in the last two years than there has ever been. Ever.

pretty sure the objective here is to make the people being replaced less concerned about the inevitable future.

the problem isn't that they are 'natural republicans' at all. the problem is they are ignorant and mindless when it comes to America or its direction and the nation is already lost at sea. Now you bring in more people who know not the history nor the objective and are just concerned about their own personal benefit by coming here... leftist policies that offer them unlimited things they could never afford otherwise. And leftists say "it is good that we do this", except the nation falls further and further into debt and the bankers start to own more and more as they print money out of thin air to expand the debt.

it's all such a complex mess and there is no ability to ever unravel any of it with this level of arrogance. and, sadly, there is no place to speak that is not filtered.

Everything in your post was wrong...zoomer. Read a book.

You and every other liberal need to be disemboweled and hung screaming from your still dripping entrails like progressive liberal marionettes. Pic related is your future and no amount of drones or F-15s will prevent it.

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

spics arent going anywhere , they dont like tranny and fag culture so best to absorb them . only other solution is the final one so take your pic faggot p.s. the final solution includes you OP

we are not Fox News conservatives. Tuck is the best of the mainstream which is why we give him credit, but no, he is not a White Nationalist and never has been. a lot of people here are White Nationalists such as me but a lot aren't.

my response to this? hes doing what makes sense from a pro-republican stand point but as a White Nationalist I always will differ from him and any republican/conservative talking head on this issue.

Yeah, looks like a hispanic GOP open borders supporter brutally murdered a beautiful based white woman who supported Biden (the man who built the wall that Trump refused to). This sums up the future of the white race

Sage this thread, frens.

Attached: 1660332127597622.jpg (1233x1280, 218.26K)

You are Fox News conservatives. Yes you are. The endless gaslighting and game playing of you all is just meaningless. I wipe my ass with your perpetual denials and gaslights over everything. They mean less than dick to me

>OP Thinks he's smart.

That's fucking super based

Attached: 1662782865107357.png (237x289, 158.58K)

>both parties want spics in the country for one reason or another
>but it's le enlightened leftist that wanted borders this entire time!
shut the fuck up, kike. I'm not falling for your revisionism. Both parties have been pushing for immigrants to flood our country since the 70s, they're part of the goddamned uniparty.

>You are Fox News conservatives. Yes you are. The endless gaslighting and game playing of you all is just meaningless. I wipe my ass with your perpetual denials and gaslights over everything. They mean less than dick to me
PS "Fox News conservatives", "libertarians", "nazis". Whatever label you want to put on it. The right-wing is the right-wing. It's all the exact same stupidity and the exact same policies

No just the future of blue soft targets. Shot in the face in their own homes so their families can't even say goodbye at the funeral. Dude even walked free for over a year without bothering to skip town.

Attached: 1661640742256797.jpg (500x500, 100.14K)

We believe any right-wing figures the Jews allow on television are controlled opposition.

The left has always been against open borders, we're just not into your loud, frothing nazi rhetoric.

The right, on the other hand, is into loud frothing nazi rhetoric and just like Hitler in 1930s Germany, is only using it to manipulate you and enslave you. And now you got replaced by them and you'll get tossed aside by them in favor of the new hispanic meat

It's horrifying how truly sociopathic and psychotic you people on this website are. I mean it absolutely, truly is horrifying