The Great Realization

youtube.com/watch?v=AzNAXaPhhyg
>tfw when you realized that the Western Civilization already crumbled

As a Zoomer, this shit is unfair. Why do we have to inherit a degenerate and evil world?

>Fuck the boomers, fuck the Gen X, fuck the millenials, fuck the Jews.
Thank you for giving us a shitty world to Inherit.

All I have now is anger.

Attached: Blackpilled Knight Templar.jpg (659x465, 44.85K)

Jews will die sooner or later it's no sustainable

>blaming millennials

Dude we're literally balls deep in the Boomer's apocalypse and we're just trying to survive.

Now all I need is some Zoomer with his dumb haircut and lingo come up and shank me in the streets like "FR ON GOD THIS SHIT NOT BUSSIN"

Idk how many times I've been called a boomer by zoomers. They think "boomer" means "old person". I have to assume their brains aren't fully developed yet. I'm patient, I'll wait. They'll understand The Eternal Boomer eventually, I hope.

someones got to live through the collapse it just so happened to be us no use in complaining especially when things arnt even that bad yet

"He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved”
Matthew 24

>millennials

Kek wtf did we ever do? We didn’t put in place the nigger worship or the inflation or the feminism. All that shit was already there when we were born.

>Millennial
>Daring to complain
You are created in the same ilk as the Boomer faggots. You motherfuckers made degeneracy mainstream and corrupted the next generation after you with woke jewry and debauchery. Our current culture is a result of millenial faggotry inherited from their faggot Boomer of parents

Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this.

>1pbtid
Is this a slide thread?
The Zoomerwaffen don't quite yet grasp their duties as the new guard.
You have no idea how much intergenerational trauma we millenials took to the face and eventually defeated, so you wouldn't have to. It's all we were able to do for you, bro.

Ay yo, as a man born in 1989 I can assure you we millennials had nothing to do with fucking this up. We watched they kill 3,000 people on live TV and that was pretty much it for us. If we can come together fr fr we can weather this apocalypse that the boomers and their ancestors created. Oh God senpai. It's the millennial and the Zoomer alliance that will get us through this.

Boomer is a state of mind. It's a very particular form of npc.

>Eventually defeated
WHAT HAVE YOU FUCKING CONTRIBUTED EXCEPT FURTHER DEGENERATION???

Goddamn millennial fucks. You literally gave us wasteland full of demons.

You gave us literal SHIT as inheritance. All the mainstream degeneracy came from you and your Boomer parents.

This

At least we're trying to fight back. You fucken zoomers are literally useless trash. I have more seen one of you step up and act like a fucken adult

When the fall happens, zoomers get the rope absolutely

ECCLESIASTES 7
7 Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad; and a gift destroyeth the heart.

8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

10 Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this.

11 Wisdom is good with an inheritance: and by it there is profit to them that see the sun.

12 For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce4.jpg (1070x1321, 292.61K)

>blaming millennials

>blames boomers

Play the hand you’re dealt to the best of your ability You fucking dipshits

You are correct we had it great and squandered it. By the time we realized that what we enjoyed was threatened for future generations it was already gone. But, to remain angry at foolishness is not wise, had we seen it coming most of us would have at least considered how it could be stopped. Same goes for the boomers. This world is evil. The mindless masses and the body politic is directly under the yoke of satan. Unrepentant sin gives him the justification to do influence those guilty in any manner he wants. But, to remain angry at them for their grievous error is unwise. Sure some are rotten to the core but most would repent if they saw and understood what is happening. But it can't be seen unless the will to repent is already there and acted upon. If you think yourself greater than they, prove it, set out to cause as many of them to repent as possible. This is war, and declaring yourself a helpless victim is not how you win a war.

the voting machines work goyim
just vote

And you zoomers will be even bigger faggots. You already are. Most generations had it bad. I as a millenial came into the work force during the 07-08 financial debacle. Had 2/3rds of the company I was working for full time laid off just as I was establishing myself. Been a rough ride ever since. Legitimate boomers though deserve most hate they get. They really were the generation that tossed it all away after receiving a golden period through most of their adult lifes

If you don't shut your shithole zoomer mouth I'm gonna release an army of faggots to descend on your house and turn all your children trans, you better fucking watch it because I both know how and I am willing

I wouldn't say they deserve hate for letting it slip away. It's the not admitting what happened and instead sticking to their same "tried and true" suicidal thought patterns

>Xoomers
>Fighting a war
We already LOST before we were even born!

There are no more sides to fight for because there is NONE.

Our situation is akin to the remnants of the Fascist paramilitary composed of ignorant youth during the 1946-1950 hunted down by the Marxists, Liberals, Cuckservatives, Commies, and all.

The Battle was already LOST. You Millenial fucks are supposed to be the Generation of Revenge. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED GUYS??

>As a Zoomer, this shit is unfair. Why do we have to inherit a degenerate and evil world?
You have inherited the most technology and information that civilization has ever had. You only know it is crumbling because you have that perspective gleaned from a knowledge of history. Use it to better yourself, your family, your community. You at least know what is at stake, we didn't.

t. GenX

>Retard still thinking that the War is still ongoing
KYS. You faggots already lost the battle and we, the current Generation being fucked, have to bear the humiliation of your loss

your cuck religion is 100% responsible for the failure of the West . Thanks, christcucks!

Remember that the evil you see being paraded across the world is just a dark cloud across the sun
The truth about human sexuality, the virtues to be practiced and the evils to be shunned will never change, no matter how much the people in power want them to change
There are good people all around you who feel just as isolated and powerless as you do, all it takes is someone to stand up for everyone to rise after them

Attached: globohomoL.png (1672x768, 1.95M)

I highly doubt it's boomers pushing social justice. That's definitely a millennial thing.

Most zoomers I know are doing better than me or my friends ever have.
Exactly what are you complaining about?

You sad sack of shit. Ball-less and defeated before you even stand up.

Fucking Zoomers.

I have family and friends who are boomers so I don't hate them. It's a general statement that although redemption should always be on the table I see most boomers doubling down time after time. It's hard not to have some hate boil over after repeated retardation.
Fr fr no cap my childhood was bussing least I have those years of mine that were golden. Adulthood has been decent too ups downs such is life