Tea is Based

coffe is for niggers

Attached: GODSAVETHEKING.jpg (1200x720, 331.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Japanese-11-74oz)-Ryoku-Cha-japanese-Shizuoka/dp/B00600OLDQ/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=333g green tea&pldnSite=1&qid=1662783965&s=grocery&sa-no-redirect=1&sr=1-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_silkworm_eggs_into_the_Byzantine_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

coffee is for niggers(spain france)

Attached: The_British_Empire.png (1920x976, 677.91K)

Based

Attached: tereré-3-FP.jpg (680x680, 30.61K)

thats not British Tea

is tea the reason britain conquered the world? while subhuman races like spaniards and french failed, also america was getting good until the war for canada they were defeated they had been drinking coffee long time ago not tea anymore. Tea is the anglo drink

what i explain, spanish people and french people used to drink coffee alot they were defeated by british who drank alot of tea, tea is better than coffee

this is just a theory at the moment, but i do think tea gives more focus while coffee gives you more jittery and anxiety which is why france and spain failed while britain succeded

Coffee has more nutritional and health benefits than tea, though I personally don't respond well to coffee so I don't drink much of it

Also, way too many people are addicted to caffeine in general and need to wean off that shit

It is mate

>Coffee has more nutritional and health benefits than tea
untrue

americans only ditched tea because of muh hatred against britain

yes.
Coffee does not give you energy. Coffee gives you adrenaline. It's often mistaken as energy directly.

That'll fucking wake you up. Jesus.

everyone in the south drinks tea constantly, it's just iced and loaded with sugar

They're both good, you divide and conkike faggot.

Common in Canada but not quite as strong with the sugar. Odd.

i drink both what did that make me

>not quite as strong with the sugar
good, there's a reason everyone's fat and diabetic around here
also, too much iced tea in general leads to kidney stones so be careful

It's actually quite mild and designed to give you small doses of caffeine throughout the whole day

Once a week kind of thing in the summer. Tea is just popular, same as coffee. People lean to decaf or herbal though in the afternoon. Speaking from both personal and professional experience in the office.

I like both, but Yorkshire Gold for me on most days

Attached: 712LAhkC2ML._AC_SL1080_.jpg (1037x840, 136.27K)

Ah, ok that makes sense. Would want to stop before 2 though. Gave up strong caffeine habit a long time ago but it's nice in small doses. Looks like it would be good with a bit of jasmine and honey.

>Tea is the anglo drink
Russians drink tea.

Anglo tea is piss. The ctc method that you came up with so that you can put all the shitty parts of the plant in tea bags and boil it in lukewarm water results in a nasty bitter brew. That's why you have to put milk in it to make it drinkable.

Teas marketed to the middle east and ex-soviet markets still are made in the orthodox style. IE, drinkable. Pic related: my morning brew.

Attached: ezgif-5-9d29fb90e9.jpg (300x300, 15.3K)

Two what? Liters?

Attached: _595_397_1337373.jpg (595x397, 29.48K)

Stop drinking caffeine before 2 on a workday. Shits strong.

They tried to create tea plantations in the south. Tea is labor intensive. Lincoln ruined everything.

Oh yeah, that's smart
I only drink caffeine in the morning, after lunch I just drink water

I drink Yorkshire tea nowadays.

>Robert Fortune

Scotsman who dressed as a chinaman, went into the deepest parts of china to steal starts of thier superior tea. Smuggled it to the parts of East India that grow tea, but it died because of the shit climate. Started his own plantation in the darjeeling area, where the chink chang china tea flourished.

All tea except chinese, japanese, darjeeling and (some) ceylon is made from the brutish assamica tea. Sinensis is objectively better.

Attached: RobertFortune.gif (140x180, 10.13K)

Aye same. It's good stuff just sucks ruining your sleep if you drink it late.

Fuck it, I'll post again.

This is the cheapest sencha on the american market. Sencha brewed at 60-70c is the best manifestation of tea.

amazon.com/Japanese-11-74oz)-Ryoku-Cha-japanese-Shizuoka/dp/B00600OLDQ/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=333g green tea&pldnSite=1&qid=1662783965&s=grocery&sa-no-redirect=1&sr=1-4

Based.

Sounds like that story of the merchant smuggling out silk worms in his walking stick to Byzantium.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_silkworm_eggs_into_the_Byzantine_Empire