You wouldn't vote for some Islam con man Hollywood DR over a PA Born Hoss would you?

You wouldn't vote for some Islam con man Hollywood DR over a PA Born Hoss would you?

Attached: fed.jpg (2500x1667, 2.73M)

The country needs Islam

Oz is a fraud

He's a drooling stroke survivor

hes getting better everyday

>pulls a gun on someone
>cries about gun violence
Liberals have a child's mentality and they should be treated like children: given a "sure kid" response when they say something and then promptly ignored.

>everyone deserves a...a uhhh, a safe and ummm good...well...you see I think uhhh...
*looks offstage nervously*
*nods*
I'M A UNION MAN!!!

This guy is brain dead

Fetterman held a nigger up a gun point till the cops came. Oz is literally running ads against him for that.

Yeah: he's down from six minutes to complete a sentence to five.

based

Like voting matters...

>muslim vs jew
Fuck both of them.

he looks like a taller version of that horror/sci-fi character actor from the 80's but less cool since he's a corporate/democrat shill

Attached: hills_have_eyes.png (522x821, 871.81K)

Oz is a fake Muslim

Why are the democrat candidates all losing their cognitive abilities? Is this the final stage ?

triple vaxxx plus boosted and double masked

>You wouldn't vote would you?
No. No I would not.

I bet ur the first co bitch also

He's a literal braindead trust fund baby. His only usefulness is becoming a leaching politician that now, incapacitated, will whore out authoritarian legislation and free criminals.

Attached: 16618725389636458243348005712747_393945323968000.jpg (682x1024, 210.87K)

what a mogger he could stomp OZ out

he looks like someone gave a retarded elementary school class 300 pounds of skin and bones and told them to assemble a human being to the best of their ability

Attached: Carnegie Melon Professor.jpg (1200x630, 146.36K)

What the faggot is a boss hoss?

Fetterman is a hoss

How to Decide Your Vote In Pennsylvania.

Choices:

1. MEHMET OZ

Some TV twink with an Arab name.

2. John "Chad" Fetterman

Literally mogged a Black dude and held him until police came.

This is not a hard vote.

based

Fetterchads we winning

>"Hey, look at me! I am a slob just like you"