America was not founded by masons

America was not founded by masons
A bunch of boomers wrote a couple fake books in their meme mysticism child sex cult club and have been trying to pass it off as real history
These fags will literally glue fake plaques onto buildings and claim they made it a thousand years ago
The masons are the source of everything wrong with this country
From attempts to ban guns to flooding the nation with nonwhites
The masons orchestrate all mass shootings
The masons molest the legal system
The founding fathers would execute every freemason if given the chance today

Pic related, undeniable proof George Washington used an AR-15

Attached: 9k=(8).jpg (222x227, 8.74K)

>masons

Attached: 1637776669949.gif (256x256, 11.48K)

DO WORRY ABOUT IT

WORRY

It was founded by pilgrims, runaway goyim, big nosed (((merchants))), ... before gaymasons fully took over.

founded by the english

conquered by the farm equipment we left behind

Attached: 1593210199897.jpg (1536x2048, 246.62K)

The pilgrims were a very small fraction of the original settlers. They were overblown by propaganda, to sell Turkey on thanksgiving. The Carolina colonies were thriving while the pilgrims were starving. The thing is that most of the colonies were corporate plantations, and that reality doesn’t make for as wholesome a national mythos.

WORRY

>America was not founded by masons
You're right - it was the Phoenicians. They're still here, doing God's work.

Any Forums jannies don't want you to know about the hidden Any Forums matrix homeserver. kill all niggers bd5c

Attached: hitler1.jpg (352x273, 56.86K)

>MASON
>MASON
>MASON
new Any Forums flavor of the month? neat. it's every thread. glowniggers ive sent in my resume already

Attached: 1642978910117.png (680x868, 550.57K)

>what is faith?
HEBREWS 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

>why should I have faith?
ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

>how do I get faith?
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce22.jpg (1070x1321, 292.57K)

America was literally founded by a bunch of people that were fed up with colonialists taxing their shit so took the gun to their cronies heads. One of the most based things that has ever happened on earth, and you just want to talk about people that fuck children throughout history...

foreskinless posts from people that dont have foreskins

wrong

you dont have a foreskin sorry

No, you are wrong.
> just as credible faggot

Jokes on you bong. My mom had chickenpox when I was born and they thought I'd be a hemophiliac so they didn't chop it.

I'm dumping my trooths

Attached: 1657137772240.jpg (728x546, 124.27K)

That means I was born immune to chickenpox and faggotry. Enjoy shingles.

Attached: lol1660706444375954.jpg (628x650, 107.48K)

Turn off your computer to save the electric grid before you get arrested bong. So happy to see your government is totally cucked to foreign interests to the point of compromising the electrical grid.

Attached: 1659227831598220.jpg (600x330, 20.69K)

>is going to try and acquire dickpix
Tiresome queer

OY VEY GOYIM, IT IS NOT THE JEWS... IT IS... LE MASONS!

MEDS