What's the point of participating in a corrupt and rotten society?

What's the point of participating in a corrupt and rotten society?

Attached: loyl.jpg (540x580, 94.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.eggbun.net/
pol.foundation/Happening.html
bbc.com/travel/article/20220830-the-himalayas-hidden-paradise-valleys
youtube.com/watch?v=nmhEOQuUahU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To watch it heal eventually

Make money for your kids, I guess. Also someone is going to eventually have to fix it, but I don't think we're quite there yet, the dollar needs to fall first.

I know this feeling. I was suicidal and the psych ward stopped me. Now I'm just rotting.

Maybe try learning a foreign language or something like that?

web.eggbun.net/

Consoooom and cooooom I guess. At least Britain isn’t on the brink of a race war like my shithole is.

There isn't. It's self defeating. Anyone who says "muh kids" is a retard who can't be bothered to get away from it and is too lazy and inept to build a better future for their offspring.

minimally, until we separate and escape

ww3 soon

>After a time of decay comes the turning point.... The old is discarded and the new is introduced.... Societies of people sharing the same views are formed.
I Ching chapter 24

Those who walk righteously and speak what is right...they are the ones who will dwell on the heights, whose refuge will be the mountain fortress. Their bread will be supplied, and water will not fail them.
Isaiah 33:15,16

escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive

pol.foundation/Happening.html

ALright so how does that work exactly? I buy 30 acres in northern Minnesota and make some kind of homestead there so my kids can be maladjusted weirdos? "My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one." John 17:15

>whose refuge will be the mountain fortress
I think this is meant spiritually not physically.

it is both. we are spiritual and material beings, and the danger is real

9 'Whoever stays in this city will die by the sword, famine, or plague.'
Jeremiah 21

1 "Flee for safety, people of Benjamin! Flee from Jerusalem! Sound the trumpet in Tekoa! Raise the signal over Beth Hakkerem! For disaster looms out of the north, even terrible destruction."
10 To whom can I speak and give warning? Who will listen to me? Their ears are closed so they cannot hear. The word of the Lord is offensive to them; they find no pleasure in it.
11 But I am full of the wrath of the Lord, and I cannot hold it in.
Jeremiah 6

>According to Tibetan Buddhists, their location will only be revealed at very specific moments in time when the world is under enormous stress and in danger of destruction.

>An integral belief in the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism, established in the 8th Century and the oldest of the four different schools, a beyul is a place where the physical and spiritual worlds overlap. Specifically, they are hidden paradise valleys whose location will only be revealed at very specific moments in time when the world is under enormous stress and in danger of destruction through war, famine or plague. At such times, it's believed, a beyul becomes a refuge in an unstable world where everything lives in harmony.

>"A beyul is a sacred place and sanctuary to which lamas (teachers of Tibetan Buddhism) could lead people in times of strife and trouble,"
bbc.com/travel/article/20220830-the-himalayas-hidden-paradise-valleys

The danger is real but are we not supposed to be soldiers for Christ?

I am not strictly of one religion or another

soldiers for Christ? I'm not sure what that means, except for one is to guard one's soul and spirit and also one's body

these things are not opposed

escape the city if you want to survive

soon

9/11 may see attacks, but in any case it is only now just a matter of time

I'm going to bed now, goodnight and godspeed

Hahahahahahaha
Ahhhhhhh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're going to fuck your kids up anyway. Also home schooled kids are far more successful than their public schooled peers and far more socially developed. Way to gobble up globohomo propaganda.

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=nmhEOQuUahU

Attached: At Our Wits' End.jpg (230x346, 21.03K)

>What's the point of participating in a corrupt and rotten society?
To share the experience with friends.

Attached: alcohol.jpg (1279x960, 140.1K)

>Way to gobble up globohomo propaganda.
That was unnecessary.

There isn’t any, don’t contribute to society and become as much of a burden to it as you possibly can without breaking the law. The sooner this system collapses the better.

Attached: A8963D43-D2D2-4916-B71E-E35EF28A76C3.jpg (2000x1485, 1.83M)

You don't lmao. Don't even lift your pinky finger for it. Do whatever you want. Forget all the boomer faggotry like mortgages and a career. Just get on welfare, scam all these slack jawed faggots anyway you can and stop caring.
>t. On gibs, get wasted every night, have a gf that I lie too about everything and still get to cum on her face. I don't really love her either