Brit/pol/

>King Charles III speech in full: Read and watch the monarch's first address to the nation as His Majesty renews his late mother's 'promise of lifelong service' and thanks her for her 'love and devotion to our family'

>King Charles III hailed his mother Elizabeth II as an 'inspiration and an example to me and to all my family'

>In the address, Charles, 72, spoke of a 'time of change for my family as he praised his 'darling wife Camilla'

>He announced his daughter-in-law Kate Middleton would become the first Princess of Wales since Diana

>Extended an olive branch to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, saying he wished to 'express my love' for them

>Prime Minister Liz Truss gave a reading at today's service at St Paul's, where Charles' speech was screened

>Earlier, huge crowds of well-wishers cheered the King and the Queen Consort's arrival at Buckingham Palace

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11198059/King-Charles-III-speech-Read-watch-monarchs-address-nation.html

Attached: prince-charles-1-ea5e554816604c07af1cb9426801ff03.jpg (1264x948, 184.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DiWomXklfv8
youtu.be/o0S-JhPndHk
youtube.com/watch?v=oYLxGE8isqI&list=PLC3BA0AE6E71DC07C
youtu.be/fkBQAvAFjus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for King Josh

YOU PACK OF FUCKING SPASTICS

His speech was pretty mild in my opinion

King Chuck fingered my arse
fucking still stings, the man has girth in his fingers

fucken banga

youtu.be/DiWomXklfv8

So what's up with the pointer finger on his left hand? Also shouldn't he be wearing a wedding ring at this point?

that's his loving finger, why do you think Camila always has a smile on her reptilian face?

Daily reminder this fag called his mother "mummy" while a grown ass man

I also call my mother mummy?
Makes it feel less weird when she breastfeeds me

The monarchy's been a nothing but a figurehead since the beginning of the 20th century so nothing they can do except play their role in the puppet show.

>he doesn't love his mummy
SAD

homesick for a place I'm not sure exists
youtu.be/o0S-JhPndHk

At least he didn't call her "mumberg".

What do you call them in Aus?

Abo Slags

Pakistan 2.0
>Liz in a box
>now has a King
>her German inbred child
the nation continues to worship
dumbcunts

serves the english right
still mighty white here in wales
they won't come here, the weather and the language scares them

>Two Russian flags hung from a flat by a pensioner have been taken down following a visit from the police.
>There was quite a stir in an over-60s block of flats in Dunkirk Road, Southampton after the Russian presidential flag and the Soviet Union State Emblem appeared in a communal walkway last month.
>Residents fear young people might see them and ‘kick off’ due to strong public support in the UK for the people of Ukraine.
>Although it is not illegal to fly Soviet or Russian flags in the UK, one resident became so concerned following their arrival last month he contacted the police. After a visit officers, the flags were quietly removed and no crime was logged as being committed.
>Resident Tony Johnson, 72, said: ‘The police came up and made him take them down. I am very happy. Everybody is but we are still a bit wary of him. They let him keep the other flag, the American one, up but the other one was out of order. They wouldn’t leave until he took them down.’

Attached: file.png (769x754, 616.48K)

lmfao, english are so cucked

Australians don't meet their parents, the simply hatch from their egg, devour their siblings and proceed immediately to the nearest petrol station.

Shouldn't be allowed to fly any foreign flags tbqh

Attached: UK_compilation_2022-9-10_c.jpg (2500x2500, 1.04M)

REMINDER THAT YOU ARE ALL TRADITIONLESS MONGS

youtube.com/watch?v=oYLxGE8isqI&list=PLC3BA0AE6E71DC07C

wrong
youtu.be/fkBQAvAFjus

>brown ass man
what are you African-American?

Why do you type like a basketball-American

Attached: IMG_5693.png (645x770, 15.59K)

Anywhere English is spoken you just change the middle letter.
For example:
UK: Mum
USA: Mom
Ireland: Mam
Australia: Cunt

based cunt
>take over the UK
fuck Pakistan 2.0