Why is eating bugs bad exactly?

Why is eating bugs bad exactly?
All I know is that it looks disgusting and The Bible says you shouldn’t.
Any legit reasons?

Attached: 0CE08173-1AAF-4221-83DC-B32F760716C6.jpg (1200x900, 119.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6613697/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Bible IS a legit reason you fucking dirty heathen scum.

those reasons are plenty legit

None whatsoever. It's literally just 3 retards freaking out because eating bugs is weird and "degrading" somehow, like how vegas freak out over eating meat

They’re very delicate and expensive to work with, which is why they’ll never be popular

The higher up an ecosystem you go for food the more vitamins that food contains. Bugs are barely a step above vegan.

they want you to eat bugs because it is humiliating. they despise humanity. eating bugs isn't good or evil in itself.

>The Bible says you shouldn’t
Give me the verses and shit.

They are going to mix it with chemicals to make bug meat smell and look appealing. Not to mention that they will likely add highly processed seed oils to bug meats, like they do for all vegan lookalike "meats".
Its going to be processed garbage that will give you cancer in the long run. Not like peasants care about long term consequences.

Because bill gates said so

From a purely economic perspective, if that protein was affordable, they'd be feeding it to pigs and farmed fish right now.

too much fat

Every one intuitively knows it's wrong, even if he can't explain it. It's simply a violation of the established order; there were not put here for men to eat, and doing so is an affront to our dignity. That which is dignified is in accord with our innermost spiritual nature, and bug-eating does not align with that.

However, if you're a materialist; an anti-civilizationist, then go for it. It's certainly a rather minor sin compared to other breaks with the supernal order.

Humans do not eat bugs because they can’t. The protein thing is a myth. They are full of parasites and chitin, which is indigestible and gives you cancer.
Birds eat bugs, we eat birds. Globo want miserable slaves genetically owned & manipulated BY 2030

John the baptist ate locusts. Next question

Because eating insects is unnatural and unhealthy?

You need to ask yourself why you should trust "people" who intentionally spread unhealthy ideas and behaviors on you, your friends, your family and your entire subspecies. Do you even have a mind of your own?

>Why is eating bugs bad exactly?
It's not good or bad. Eating the bugs is all about humiliation and creating a firm barrier between serf and ruler. Serfs get to eat bugs while rulers get to eat steak. Not even the poorest medieval peasant ate bugs.

>The Bible says you shouldn’t.
>le centuries old book dictates what and what I shouldn't do with my life!111!!!!
If would be totally fine if the bible actually provided something valuable in it's Scriptures but no ... it's riddled with nonsense and rubbish.

Attached: cec.png (2160x1884, 2.09M)

>The Bible IS a legit reason you fucking dirty heathen scum.
Mexican hands typed this post. The reason why Christianity appeals to beaners to much is because they are low IQ.

I actually believe that all bagels and matzo bread should be made with bugs, OP>

Attached: goldberg.png (663x866, 595.97K)

Kike

It is a means to urbanize and control everyone, and the push for it to become adopted, is completely artificial. A bunch of central bankers and their circle of billionaire globalschlomos, are attempting in folly to subvert the way civilization itself operates.
They buy up and regulate away all the vast majority of farmland and food production, and attempt to convert that into warehouses full of boxes filled with crickets and mealworms.

The bugs are bad, because "eat the bugs" means far more than just literally eating the bugs. If it truly were such a superior, more efficient and benign system, we'd already just be eating the bugs, they wouldn've have to be making all these measures that are intended to create coming food famines.

Why would they do this, if the real goal in the end isn't a sustainable system of eating bugs? Again that would happen anyway if it were more efficient.
The real goal is to create an inefficient, unappealing, high centralized and steel fist controlled system of food, and then when it collapses, probably by design if not mere foresight it won't work, it will cause the most deaths in human history.
But along the whole way those pushing it will be making shekels like mad.

Lev 11:20 - All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.
Lev 11:21 - Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
Lev 11:22 - Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
Lev 11:23 - But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.
Maybe theres more idk

Enjoy your parasites, sodomite.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6613697/

>Kike
I'm not jewish. I studies almost all of the major world religions and Christianity is the least resourceful and the least complete, same can be said about Judaism.

>left says to eat bugs
>never addrsss the problems like
>cost replacement
>what to do with the already existing livestock, before you say "phase it out" they want that done immediately in the poorest way possible like electric car shilling so that's not a defense
>Protien amount from bugs compared to just cow is retarded, Cow is easier and quicker
>t. Faggot vegetarian who rather have people still eat meat than bugs
It's a necessary evil and just natural considering we are the ultimate predator

Hello, golem.

Attached: ABE32E12-E39A-4321-875B-939279DC5E90.jpg (1024x608, 69.05K)

Were taught at a young age that they’re bad, and that conditioning will be hard to shrug off
Maybe some kids in the future will be influenced but a majority of people will teach their children that eating bugs is bad

Snails are ze only delicious bug

user, as a fellow believer, let us not forget that John ate locusts and wild honey. Even John the Baptist ate bugs. However, that's not to say that Christians are told or commanded to eat bugs. Because that's not true either. As Paul was told, all meat is permissible (except human meat). Christians can eat cow, pig, bird, etc.

But that's the thing, right? If an Atheist says "See? Christians have to eat zhe bugs!", they're being disingenuous. Obviously, according to Paul, we can eat all animals.

>Acts 10:10-15

you cannot remove their entrails meaning you are eating their digestive system too

lobsters are big enough for you to be able to remove the digestive system and shrinps, by pulling their legs you can remove their intestines too
you cannot separate the body from the internal digestive system from larvae

Why am I suddenly a "kike" for being critical of Christianity? I am critical of all religions, not just Christianity. I have a brain so I am going to use it, why don't you use your brain to- oh wait you don't have one because you are a mindless sheep.

Also you don't look like that ... Beaner

Attached: 1587203540842.jpg (645x729, 64.88K)