Who’s your God

Pictures like this are proof God isn't real. It doesn't care about you or answer your prayers. It doesn't give a fuck about you.

Millions of abominations like this exist, the world is infested with low IQ disgusting races and freaks, and it's "All part of God's master plan". Yeah right, it's a clear indication that Evolution over millions of years by random mutation is real and nature has no plan.

Just millions of freaks coming in and out of existence, thought some unknown cause, praying to an invisible God to save them from their suffering, which it never does.

Attached: 1659724025461682m.jpg (669x1024, 106.41K)

He looks based

>1 pbtid

archetypal american 12 year old boy

What condition is that? This is not the average fat person this has to be a special condition

Peak american physique

This is the speedy snatcher phenotype

>1 post by this ID

Why is his body so comically out of proportion? is there some genetic birth defect he's dealing with? like, I'm pretty sure this dude is mentally deficient from that video if I recall correctly.

Just curious, sad really.

This is the dude who killed Steve Irwin

he looks like the average american voter and Any Forums user

100% pureblooded Sload.

Attached: sload.jpg (1400x700, 127.63K)

>op is an idiot.

why blame God? He ate himself this way.

Except if we didn't have abominations and terrible things happening we'd have no incentive to improve ourselves and our lives. Without terrible things we'd be living in trees and wiping our ass with leaves still.

To continue on with this, things like that guy existing help inspire people to try and approach and fix those problems with science. Like how they cured Lepers

he's probably a good friend

he is mentally in the corn nut-zone

The next step in evolution

Based

Attached: circle game.png (144x149, 39.59K)

>"My god is the one and only Jesus Christ" hmm mph *sharts undies*

Attached: 29e.jpg (848x800, 80.43K)

That guy was in all my classes at school. God, he gave good head.

he looks like an M&M

Attached: ifuckedthegreenone.png (1170x1214, 566.52K)

na thats his parents fault for being brother and sister u fat retard

Attached: Baby-Grinch.jpg (500x671, 51.88K)

I'm serious, ridiculous head game that would have you screamin'

manta ray man in your picture seems happy while you're a miserable jew posting on Any Forums

4tards is infested with maggot theists everwhere.

Let the purge begin.

Attached: begone.png (777x777, 985.86K)

He looks like he could probably tear your weak little noodle arms off so at least that’s something. Probably cooler than you too, OP.

Attached: 02F6B013-7540-4648-BCCA-DB4B86B2F17F.jpg (1024x679, 145.74K)

Attached: Big-Eyes.jpg (349x314, 12.18K)

>Pictures like this are proof God isn't real.
Or maybe God is real, and has a twisted sense of humor.