Why do twitter trannies love Russia and hate Ukraine?

Why do twitter trannies love Russia and hate Ukraine?

Attached: Trannie commie.jpg (1080x1548, 550.84K)

the trannie subhumans literally made up something that never happened just to hate on Ukraine.

>the trannie subhumans literally made up something that never happened just to hate on Ukraine.
but it did happen

Attached: NATO vs BRICS .png (1924x434, 742.89K)

Russia represents a strong fatherly nation and they support it to cope with their insecurities and lack of father figure in their lifes, this is true for nazis who support it aswell.

>Khmer Rouge Sissy
What is it with trannies and simping for regimes that would have smashed this faggot's head against a tree?

It's bullshit and everybody knows it.

Any propaganda that tries to show nonwhites as charitable or moral or giving --- especially when compared to whites---- is a laughable joke that nobody who has experience in the world believes.

>khmerrougesissy
that’s an american, isn’t it?

>third world shitholes vs developed nations

bad idea bad exikution
klaimin trannys love russia wont change anyones mind

Happy to see my two greatest Allies on my side

the point is that if the resolution passes, the US is the one who is going to be expected to foot the bill

That was insane. Russia literally tried to push international laws that would have made it possible to for the UN to impose global hate speech laws and only the US and Ukraine opposed it.

... you're the one saying voting to ban nazism and contemporary forms of racism is charitable and moral

>Russia literally tried to push international laws that would have made it possible to for the UN to impose global hate speech laws and only the US and Ukraine opposed it.
I know, based putin, savior of white people am I right?

Attached: putin antifa.jpg (802x344, 32.97K)

>Should the richer nations give more gibs to poorer nations?
>poor nations vote yes, rich nations vote no

I can't believe it!

>child world poverty
0 gibz to shitskins, based.

Well that has nothing to do with child poverty. Secondly the green countries are all the ones with racial discrimination, xenophobia etc. The yellow and red ones are tolerant to a fault

Meaningless resolutions like this are just
>GIBS ME MORE MONEY WHITIE
Even though the West already provides enormous foreign aid which corrupt thirdies embezzle.

Don't try tell me what I'm saying, you dumb nigger.
All you're telling me is that you're too stupid to read.

Ah look Israel and Urine the Welfare Queen Countries, and we all know welfare queens are stingy.

ending child poverty? unironically impossible

>Well that has nothing to do with child poverty.
normal countries don't have child poverty or child workers mr england, that's a you-problem

Attached: chimney-sweepchildren.jpg (300x239, 57.42K)

Hello, fag.

Attached: tranny discord.png (476x566, 124.07K)

They're worried that they might have to share the gibs

>all the poor starvers want free shit from the three flags that voted no

Why the fuck should my tax dollars go to ending African or Indian child poverty when we have plenty of homelessness and child poverty in the US to fix?
Not that any dedicated funds would ever actually reach the "intended" destination of feeding starving and homeless children anyways

Attached: 1565893195991.png (726x720, 72.46K)

Was also going to say this but I'm phone posting on smoke break. Just making stuff up to throw shit at the window.

So Africa and India don't have child poverty? Or India and China don't have child workers?

I am against ending child poverty.

>So Africa and India don't have child poverty? Or India and China don't have child workers?
I don't care about india and africa they shouldn't exist

Good point, but you're in too deep already spending tens of billions on Ukraine this year.
36billion a year for Israel, the Kurds for a couple billion in previous years, Iraq a couple trillion there, Afghanistan 3 trillion dollars there.
What's another 10 trillion for starving ngubus to never have to work for food?

Attached: 1660344734849206.png (584x497, 67.79K)

>end child poverty
can they not feed their own kids? wow
dont have kids then niggers