This the fault of while NEETS who can't provide

nypost.com/2022/09/08/ex-nfl-player-kevin-ware-jr-allegedly-burned-girlfriend-taylor-pomaskis-body-after-killing-her/

Attached: paid.jpg (979x885, 457.48K)

Women were whoring themselves out to niggers long before neets became a big issue.

based nigger
burning a 3/10 coal burner

give this man a medal

Ah, ugly people in love...

Both retards eliminated from the gene pool, unfathomably based
Make sure to keep up with that death sentence in America, hope it kills a lot of niggers

Coal burner treated like coal. What was he trying to cook?

/thread

Attached: 1655354346036.png (1182x1876, 197.74K)

her features are fine nordic aristicratic .you gay af

Aristocratic features are degerenate. That's well known.

burn the burner, toll the tollman

Asking for an average man to compete with the wealth and social status of an NFL player is entirely unrealistic, user.

Any nudes of that slag??

In soviet russia, we burn coal. In your country, coal burns you! What a country!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.48K)

looks like a fucking lamprey

Show me the coalfax.

She has the dutch mutt phenotype

>that face
you can tell he is a soulless creature just ready to ruin someones life.
>just being white and trying to enjoy your day
>niggers:

Knew nothing of this story other than a nigger killed what appears to be his drug addict white girlfriend.
Quick joogle search proves that's exactly what happened.

I wonder just how many white girls get hooked on niggers drugs and if it was before/after meeting their dealer/boyfriend.

Her features are fetal alcohol steep admixture.

What's up with NFL players killing people?

If she weren't been a coalburner i'd gladly shove my dick in that supreme nordic slag mouth,she was cute though

Gen x boomer parents did a bang up job of teaching them to relax

It's the fault of soulless, gold digger trophy wives that sell themselves like cattle for some nfl nigger cash. It's been going on for decades. They get what they deserve

Attached: OJ-Simpson-Nicole-Brown-4.jpg (618x412, 207.37K)

Im not going to provide shit for some used up slag, go fuck yourself OP, that nigger was based, she was probably an insufferable cunt but niggers dont let them get away with that shit, that is a based nigger

mmmmm le coal

Crackwhore face bro