DnD questions

so i tried to play dnd for a while.
played it at on back in the day

i think i posted in the wrong place (TG)

does ANYONE from pol play DnD 5e?

Am i boosted?

i just want some people who play dnd who are not afraid to say the word nigger lol

u dont have to hate anyone. i just dont want an oversensitive faggot fuck in my game.

i realize its like an escapist game but why does absolutely no one alpha play it

no one who is based plays this game. am i wyling?

anyways. im trying to make a conservative non pussy dnd 5e server so hmu somehow or leave a discord if u are not a faggot and wanna play

Attached: fighter.png (220x220, 1.09K)

I tried playing once but I instigated a race war to genocide the kobolds then got killed off.

Wrong board, but that hobby I know is being ruined by trannies, so post is just in cause. Bump.

I played it when I was 9 yo.

You'd probably be better off with 2nd/3rd edition or something like Pathfinder. WotC is pozzed now. (Actually, this stuff goes way back, in the 1st edition males and females had different stats lol)

(OP)
i tried to do that they took it down

simply mentioning like. i want not left ppl.
they just take it down bc nigger worshiping scum

schizo ape#7915 I've been wanting to start a group of based dnd chads too

Nope, I play 3.5e

>asks for socials
>uses reddit spacing
>tryhard wignat speech
>samefagging
I think this might be one of those fedposts I keep hearing about.

Attached: 1662492595182570.jpg (802x802, 68.45K)

bro how do i find people
if you dont post shit
like how can i find ppl who are based without using discord stuff

>i just want some people who play dnd who are not afraid to say the word nigger lol

most of my d&d friends are leftists and they never cared about the saying of nigger faggot and the like. we haven't played in like a year though, too many of us are 40yo with families and kids and responsibilities. fuck i miss the easy life.

>2nd ed
This guy knows what's up.
But yeah, hipster faggot 2010's bandwagon "nerds" are the type you want to avoid. Go meet some alcoholic legit autists if you want to actually have fun playing Dnd.

I only play irl wth friends. We say whatever we want.

Do you ever just go to bars and talk to people?

Wizards of the Coast is king of tranny mountain now. Shits pure AIDS. You try to find a gaming group they are most likely going to be hard-core tranny pukes that wear pronoun badges

Just never buy any of their books. Your table, your rules. You can use or ignore any source material or rules as you like. But yeah, WotC has been pozzed for a while

Yeah it's really easy to just get the PDFs online.

Go to a tabletop gaming store and talk to people.

bro no one buys the books u just use 5e tools
yes WOTC is like giga faggot central but

5e is a REALLY good system bro. no one like believes me and it makes me mad sad that its just like. nogs. girls. rando trannys. like

their most cleaned up system. was lost on the shittiest generation to ever live

Exactly, I've got most of them saved- most annotated too so I can Ctrl F to search the relevant info. Some of the splat books are a bit more difficult, and I do prefer having hard copies, but fuck WotC. That's why I have all the Shadowrun books, but only the Players Handbook for D&D

game stores are legit.
the worst of all
and the most censored places ive EVER seen
i cant sit at a table and watch random tranny MTG players puking into the air around me

Because it's a dumbed down version, perfect for girls and niggers. 3.5e is the best it ever was and will ever be

1e/2e blend is best DnD
everyone is extremely racially aware at my table. orcs are routinely referred to as niggers

Can confirm, stay away from any WotC products or deal with endless tranny propaganda

TSR D&D best D&D
Fuck every edition made by Wizard's.
B/X is all you need.