Politically, what are the most traditional non-PC childrens shows on the market...

Politically, what are the most traditional non-PC childrens shows on the market? Been loving Bluey and Masha but wasn't sure of other options.
She doesn't watch much TV at all but when she watches I'd rather her not be exposed to faggots and niggers

Attached: scale.jpg (1200x675, 103.06K)

Astro Boy

Little Bear is on YouTube

Don't let the childrens watch (((((western))))) Cartroons, they should watch CISnime.

Don't bring bluey here. Children don't need to see this be pozzed

Mostly Disney and Netflix Jr. stuff.

They have pretty useful filtering tools.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic seasons 1-7

older loony toons show them all the stuff (((they))) banned

Attached: 1641852287199.png (228x168, 93.83K)

Samurai Pizza Cats was the shit. Go find Samurai Pizza Cats.

>mixing orange and blue dogs
Your daughter will take the BBC just like Bluey's mom

Bluey is legit. Curious George is on Hulu.

Bluey is great. Explain yourself.

Cartoons are why ‘autisms’ exists.
You can’t mimic body language and facials expressions of the stroke of an artist’s pen, and there’s no input on the child’s part: it can’t engage with the characters.

sounds like a YOU problem. I never had any problems emotionally engaging with cartoons. I've seen many anime that have brought a tear to my eye, surely a child is capable of at least a passing connection

>No, YOU
Point in case

Mr Roger's Neighborhood, Mr. Wizard & David the Gnome. Why the fuck are you even beaming shit into your child's head when you have 30 years of Mr Rogers.
Fuck Bluey and fuck treating your child like a potato. Rogers will sort their shit out before they can read.

Turn to Ghibli

Attached: 7D65C724-ED3D-4A31-BC20-CC12C9187811.jpg (1170x1421, 929.72K)

I dont recall any PC shit in Star Trek Prodigy. It was just pretty solid sci fi.

FYI Ghibli is crazy fucking dark. I would never recommend Totoro or Graveyard of the Fireflies to kids unless I hate them.
Totoro is about the Fukushima Torso Murder. The older sister dreams the Catbus took her away to the Elder Tree where she can play with Totoros and other magic creatures forever.
In reality she was turned into a torso and thrown into a ditch.
Same thing with Graveyard. The kids die at the end because the author of Graveyard said her death would have been more merciful than the guilt she has carried her entire life that her baby sister starved to death in front of her.

Not him but they’re saying don’t ruin it by broadcasting it here and bringing it to the attention of (((them)))

You can watch the classics with your children if they like it. From the new crop, very few is any good. Paw Patrol is somewhat decent. Very very low on sjw-isms although there is the eventual remark by Sky. Simon is my recommendation.

Thanks a lot. My husband ran into our bedroom saying "hey I saw your post on Any Forums!" Seriously sounds like I wrote this lol