Holy shit america is shithole

Holy shit america is shithole

twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1568237548274864128

Attached: file.png (732x675, 365.11K)

We Americans loves driving their cars past homeless / poor people. It makes us feel superior.

We Americans love driving our cars past homeless / poor people. It makes us feel superior.

Same shit here in Frankfurt

You know that America is a lot bigger than the 0.0000001% of the our mass that makes up San Fran, Chicago, LA, NYC, Atlanta, Seattle, and Detroit.

You never see videos of towns and cities in middle America because of one common denominator.

We Americans love driving our cars past homeless / poor people. It makes us feel superior.

that's not America, that's San Francisco aka Mexico 2.0

samefag

Based
Based for saying it twice
Cringe
Insane cringe
Based
Cringe
Based

Kek, No, Mexico 2.0 is San Diego and LA. San Francisco is basically China now. I went there 2 years ago and the Chinese are taking over the city and its real estate.

Why did we close mental hospitals again?

Attached: 2D967F76-2782-4229-86BE-5FC4925BCBA7.jpg (645x645, 166.02K)

Make me think if the Black plague during the middle ages was about a virus.

in conclusion we need to nuke all of California

it's more humane to have them living in tents on the street shitting in buckets.

Yes, we absolutely do. Beautiful place from what I've seen but the people that inhabit it need to die.

Each and every one of these would be wealthy more places outside the US than not. Our bums are fat. There is no more eloquent expression of our wealth and power than that we have a population of 350 millions or so and our most impoverished are dying of obesity.

No wonder the Aliens land here and contact us first. No wonder you all do what we tell you.

Attached: 1307931904001.jpg (1162x850, 809.34K)

Last time that I checked out Mexico didn't have so much homeless, junkies, a poop patrol and a problem with syringes in public spaces. So let's say that California is the future of 'murica...

Just move to a state with cold weather and only white people like north dakota. No niggers there.

Nous Américains adorent conduire nos voitures devant les sans-abri / pauvres. Ça nous fait nous sentir supérieurs.

Nah man. Tons of nigs in the North and midwest. Its mind blowing.

pointing out SanFran in America is like pointing out the lowest living class in China
well maybe not that alike but you get the point

Attached: 63849456745.png (861x551, 735.21K)

New York and Chicago are fairly cold places

right definitely no somalians in minnesota

Jewish advocacy organizations

rofl I live around the corner. It's the PG&E building, the street people linger around it and the city lets them. The other side of that street is nice. :)

Is Maine still safe or did they infest there also?

>we
>their
ESL vpnhopper

that is fucking insane - ive seen some shit but nothing like that

We Americans love driving our cars past homeless / poor people. It makes us feel the sign is a subtle joke the shop is called sneeds feed and seed where both words end in the sound eed .

>no tents, no RVs, no wooden sheds
Actually a pretty decent looking street I'd say.

>i get $620 a month
Keep talking, you asshat and you won’t get it for long.
He should get that. It’s about right. He should also get the rent on a flat and his bills paid like you do here.
That’s why we pay taxes. To protect the weak.
But it should be to stabilise them. They also need their rent & bills paying for them, if they are disabled they should get cars.
But it has to be to stabilise them. Then I’d put them to work doing good and reward them for that ON TOP. Also organise parties and holidays for them.
Where else is the great wealth if this world going to go? Pic related.

Attached: A2E0AB33-A7CE-42D3-8F97-9092F29934AE.png (601x340, 374.12K)