The Black Problem (updates)

The blacks are conducting a reign of terror by committing massive amounts of violent crime around the globe, and the jews have their back.

We will not live in fear of niggers, nor will we be governed by jews.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a website up that has the uncensored info on this subject, PDFs, links, videos and more.
If you have your own files or information to share you can upload via the Contact Us/Share Files form on the site for them to be added after review.

naggers.net

Website Update: Upgraded Valuable Videos page and added 4 documentaries.
Website Update: Holocaust Deprogramming Course PDF added to site on Homepage and Related Resources.
Website Update: New URL.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The jews own the governments and media in the west.

The jews use their power to pass anti-white laws, run anti-white media, censor black crimes and intensely promote miscegenation, LGBT and “diversity.”

The jews are funding massive illegal migration in USA and Europe.

Jews genocided 60 million people, fabricated the holocaust as a distraction, framed Hitler as the bad guy, and then took over the education system to prevent people from finding out.

Nazism hasn’t killed as many people as judaism.

--------

We are in a situation where we cannot rely on or trust the governments.

The elections are not in the hands of the people.

Each nigger costs taxpayers approximately $750k (in welfare alone) over their lifetime.

--------

The nigger problem (crime & welfare & affirmative action & forced diversity) must be brought to everyone’s attention until it is fixed.

Whites are being punished for acting too civilized and not fighting back.

Self-defense is a basic human right, whether the jews take it out of the rule book or not.

--------

Anyone who is racist against whites must leave the country.

Putin is a Christian and Zelensky is a jew, USA hates Russia because the jews are anti-Russian.

Permanent version of the thread at naggers.net/ib (630+ files)

Attached: 1658384168010.jpg (700x909, 282.45K)

Did a black man fuck your mom?

And how will you identify the Jews hiding amongst whites?

Jews are identified by white skin, and circumsized dicks, the males.

And they can even develop fake foreskins in-case they're being hunted.

America is designed as a haystack for Jews to hide in. Degenerate minded like a Jew, and most males are circumsized.

Good luck with your War LARP as everyone kills innocence every day. "He looked like the enemy! Better try again next time."

RENT FREE

Jews are distinct from whites.

Attached: 1651939433692.jpg (470x572, 122.47K)

I must be living in your head because you keep coming back here.

Attached: 1661999383284.jpg (575x602, 75.06K)

Yes glowie I will house your honeypot website absolutely!

shill

The dominant black man lives rent free in the spergy loser white boy mind. Black men don't even look in his direction and it infuriates those fags. BLACK POWER

Dominant black is an oxymoron.

Attached: 1653867327238.jpg (850x1133, 126.83K)

You should be worrying about the Spic Problem. By 2050 Spics will overwhelming majority. Niggers are shit but at least they're not rapidly replacing the White population.

Attached: 1659614556577639.web.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

Your image is wrong. In real life black kings intimidate ALL including the nerdy autistic jewboys. There are BLACK JEWS. We are taking over Israel just like we took your white women, stupid fucking loser

Attached: 1631328394763.jpg (396x320, 120.78K)

NO ONE DENIES WHAT BLACK MEN HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.
>Struck fear in the heart of white "men"
>Fuck all their women
THEY EVEN POST ABOUT IT SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS NOT TO FUCK WITH US

You will be a minority in your country, you will learn Spanish, you will learn to love these jungle niggers.

Attached: 1662679391104303.webm (720x1080, 2.58M)

The white man openly admits his defeat every day. From millions of images of black brutality putting crackers in their place to graphs showing white population decline.

It is clear. The black man won.

What are these garbage posts.

Attached: 1641598800264.webm (640x352, 1.97M)

The poop man won?

No I don't think so.

The black male is associated with brutality and power, something you will never touch. Cracker

why do people bother rating one group of human garbage that crawled out of some shithole to another group of human garbage that crawled out of another shithole

theyre all shit, I legitimately dont see a difference for example between niggers, south americaniggers, beaners, chinks, streetshits, etc etc

all of them are literal shit that crawled out of a big shit and are imported for profit but not profit for the citizens of course, they get their wages suppressed for half a century and also they get to live in the 3rd world

Attached: 1633641462482.png (309x406, 91.38K)

it seems you're struggling with your identity and flag.
it's okay.
by the way you type, you're clearly not a nigger.

Dude, I've been saying this for YEARS. Everyone cries about niggers but I watched my neighborhood turn to slum rentals and 20 illegal spics to a house in just 5 years. They are the cockroaches of humanity.

>tfw when I went on a drunken tirade about my ex and scared off my black queen

Attached: 1662677007217857.jpg (228x221, 7.47K)

Tyrone or Shlomo trying to deflect and distract. Low IQ , tired attempt at psychological manipulations.

Face it. If you were a hot white woman, and Jamal was stood there naked in front of you, what else could you possibly do except fall to your knees and get his soft cock into your mouth, sliding back and forth until it was nice and hard, dripping with precum, and then allowing him to pin you down and pump you full of black seed, thrust after thrust from his steel hard black cock, banging your clit every time, his massive black balls slapping against your ass, stimulating your ass hole. After an hour of pumping, he would just leave you laying there, breathless, stretched, creamed and rubbing your clit craving more. Can anyone blame white women?

All the images of his violent dominance over the white man would flood her mind. That's why incels are CRACKERS