BILL BURR APOLOGIZES FOR RACIST JOKES

>"When I was a kid growing up in Boston, those racist and unforgiveable jokes were the type of jokes you heard. My dad said them, the whole fucking neighborhood said it, it was brutal. Hitting 50 really showed me a different way looking at things. Trump really made these psychos come out of the woodwork."

>Famous comedian Bill Burr announced this Monday on his eclectic podcast "The Monday Morning Podcast". He followed up with a date for an upcoming comedy tour.

>"We got a great tour coming up. Each stop on the road we're going to dedicate 35 minutes each show and take a black member out of the audience and bring them up on stage to tell their story about how racism affected them. My wife Nia will additionally meet with them after the show for a follow up private chat."

>Burr has also announced an adjacent tour with popular skater Mike Vallely called "Racism Dies On The Halfpipe". Mike had this to say.

>"Enjoy making jokes at the expense of minorities? My fists have wrote a check for your face and I can assure you that the check will not bounce

Attached: 1596366507696.jpg (630x1200, 39.7K)

Niggers.

He should apologize for marrying a nigger

c-c-c-c-r-i-n-g-e

I love how pissed off pol gets when Mike Vallely calls out racism and the hypocrisy surrounding it. They hate getting called out. Especially when it's by men that are unquestionably better than them... which isn't a high barometer considering most of pols population is still living in their mothers basements.

Attached: 1641457603714.jpg (518x1024, 93.22K)

more niggers exist thanks to bill burr

What a faggot bro

He deserves the electric chair.

WHO?
Fuck off.
Switch msm off.

She’s going to spoil that nice leather, get off dirty skank!

Way to throw your dad under the bus. He disapproves of your pussy, Bill.

OP is posting fake quotes, Bill Burr never said this.
Literally everytime someone posts something fake everyone on this board automatically believes it and don't even ask for a link. This board has turned into a shit hole filled with retards.

Michael Vallely
>1.77m
Hahahahahaha

Get off Any Forums Mike, i’m glad you’re hockey career didn’t take off and you suck as the lead singer for Black Flag as well as The Rats

Prove it.

When I grew up we all knew niggers and other nonwhite 3rd world trash, they all come from shit

Now its like hey, we better get them doctor engineers or the economy is going to collapse

And now the economy is collapsing because we arent allowed to buy Russian resources

Nah bro, soon as SHTF Im shooting every nonwhite on sight, dont even look at me niggers

>BILL BURR APOLOGIZES
Stopped reading there. This used to be an unapologetic man - now he's just a cuck. Never apologize for comedy. Go fuck yourself, Bill.

>>"When I was a kid growing up in Boston,
They're just that way, that's all.

Attached: Nia-Burr.jpg (780x390, 59.49K)

This reads like it was AI generated

As a native American I don't respect this guy.

Poor Billy boy and his wife’s ultra dark nigger baby

Attached: 13EA997D-7AA0-4984-AC95-7985B0B2CD3F.jpg (700x490, 27.42K)

>pols population is still living in their mothers basements.
My mother never owned a house.
Fag.

>SO I WENT TO THE DOCTOR
>YOU KNOW
>FOR MY REGULAR CHECKUP
>AND THE DOCTOR SAYS
>BILL, YOU HAVE SIPHILUS
>SIPHILUS!?!?!
>BILL YOU'VE GOTTEN SIPHILUS HAVE YOU BEEN HAVING SEX WITH WHORES?
>NO!
>MY WIFE IS A NIGGER!

AND THE DOCTOR SAID
>NO WONDER YOU KIDS LOOK LIKE SHIT

>>"We got a great tour coming up.
I hope you get gangraped by a pack of niggers you bald-headed jerkoff. You never were about shit. Pussy.

>My wife Nia will additionally meet with them after the show for a follow up private chat.
I always lmao at this part of this copypasta

>Literally everytime someone posts something fake
We don't consume Jewish media, I literally just play video games and work.

Had never even heard of this skateboard faggot. Also muh racisms

full on cvck, shame what getting whipped does to a mf

Bill Burr never said this How can I prove a negative? Wouldn't it make more sense to post proof that Bill Burr said this?

Please tell me this is a satire thread.

A comedian apologizing for a joke might be the most cuck action possible.

You're right. No article provided, and Google shows nothing related to this at all. That initial quote is something Bill has probably said, but the rest seems entirely fabricated.

not to mention if you think about it, how is "fake" Any Forums luls news worse than "real" news, what fucking retard trusts the news beyond maybe stating whats going on

>Bill Burr never said this
Who the fuck cares? Fuck em.

Is that a guy from Breaking Bad?

Attached: 554.jpg (1670x1080, 444.54K)

>unforgivable
>crazy
that is what he calls his father

I wonder if Billy ever wears the nigger's wigs.

his cooze is a nigger.
He said something similar at
>I do.

Cool, but Bill Burr is still a nigger fucking cuck faggot.

reasonably

He was so based before he had a wife and kid. I remember him literally being fearful that having a woman and a kid would fuck him over in some subversive way, and it did.

He married a sheboon and made a niglet and now he's on a new level of self hatred that he's not taking out on everyone else. Surely, niggers can't be this bad? It's in my head. I'm racist, others are racist.

If he got a ginger waifu and made little ginger kids that actually look like him he'd be much happier

Checked

Attached: 3F28A590-C933-4362-870D-FD9D79D708CE.jpg (250x250, 6.84K)

Her womb cries out for another coal-black baby.

Bill burr is married to a nigger.
Nuff said

>bill burr never heckin said that
Nobody cares faggot, it's funnier to pretend he did

said it or not

cringe

Who?

Glad to hear it Huell.

Attached: 5636.jpg (602x339, 105.08K)

In 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less

Attached: huell.jpg (275x183, 11.12K)

Fuck I wish O'neal was still alive to call him an insufferable faggot to his face.

Bill Burr is as funny as a screamer meme, the humor comes from how loud he can make the situation seem. He is very one-note, which explains his politics.
RIP Norm, the thinking mans comedian.