This is absurd

This is absurd.
Prior to the queen passing; Ford had a solid line and the squiggled F was the mandela affect. Now they’re going to say it’s FlinTstones again, instead of Flinstones? What has happened

Attached: 0E8BF9F7-20D7-4CD6-B83E-A1297DD7CE7F.jpg (2497x3341, 1.92M)

American flags that post stupid shit are white. American flags that call out their stupidity are brown. White Americans are stupid, Mexican Americans are smarter.

Flint is a stone dummy
Always been the flintstones

Racially pure white Americana on pol are low IQ, mixed race Americans on pol have a higher IQ.

I'm from the flinstone timeline

FUCK INBRED CRACKERS.

Fuck off ZOG bot
Yes of course, it switched back to normal after the queen died. Same with Ford having a solid like now having a squiggle again

The fruit of the loom cornucopia is next

“Flinstones” is just you hearing the retarded sped up American dialect version of “flintstones”

It's bot gibberish.
It pulls bullshit off the internet and turns it into posts.
Forums throughout the internet are populated with Flintstones Mandela effect nonsense. The bot is just regurgitating

White Americans on pol beyond are retarded, and yes, most of the retarded posts from American flags are white. Dumbass Europeans are quick to call you hicks brown, because white supremacists refuse to take accountability. The only smart American flags are non-white.

Kill yourself, spic. No one gives a fuck what you have to say

Your extinction will be the greatest thing to ever happen to this globe, FUCK HICKS!!!!

You brown fucks are fighting to be kike slaves and you don’t even know it

OOOOOHHHH THE THRILL OF MIND GAYMES!!!! OOOOHHHH MY MAFIA OF PSYCHOTIC ARABS CAN USE A MILITARY PSYOP TEAM ON CIVILIANS!!!! OOOOOHHHHH I’M GONNA COOM!!!!!!

Nigger

It was always Flintstones, dumbass.

sage

NO IT HASNT
Just like FRUIT LOOPS

Cracker.

It's always been Flintstones, fruit of the loom cornucopia is the only real one.

Sandnigger.

Wait, you think it was "Flinstone"?
God some people are retarded...
Look, that isn't a rock pun.

It’s always been flint because stones of flint are used to make fire.

go literally find a piece of old merch on ebay like flintstones gummy vitamins, im 100% sure it has always said flintstones. do you know what a flint is?