I see pajeets doing this here. Don’t they know that’s gay?

I see pajeets doing this here. Don’t they know that’s gay?

Attached: E6364EB5-087F-4165-A280-548240D50DC8.jpg (800x1200, 244.67K)

Pajeets come here to be gay

This is, our country Keith
We will walk however we want

Last chance for alliance with winning side.. actually not sure we are getting tired of racist crackers,

Oh wait you have more Molson to
chug

>be holding your hands sirs
Stop being a queer. We’re full fuck off.

It's over.

ITT full of coping CraKKKers

Not surprising your women are turning to us now,, White ""men"" lose their penis , not manly

got it kyle?

Arabs do that too

>Not surprising your women are turning to us now
Pajeets are natural white woman repellants sir

I can't believe chinks are such intolerant pricks.

Based Chadjeet.

sir DO NOT REDEEM

Attached: fish brick.jpg (700x701, 50.28K)

Why would straight white women be dating effeminate indians? Never seen a single one. There is this one guy who posts every few days here who uploads some pic of an indian with a white woman and starts a huge troll post where he claims "white women are dating pajeets" and everyone laugh at him.

That you?

Latinos are cool. We are together in Brampton
Actually all races are cool in, cAnada. Except racist KraKKKers lmao

don't even have a problem with white boys

it's ok racist keith we clowning on you lmfao. i'm out cant handle you mofos anymore.

Manpreet stop being a homo loser

Crackers refers to those cracking whips. The KKK did not operate on plantations you tard. The 2 are not synonymous.

Attached: FD72BA1A-B50B-46A2-9951-006ED37F7991.png (397x504, 288.86K)

>white women
>picking street shitters over crackers
Come on pajeet you thought you were equal to niggers because you have the same skin color? Say sike lmao

Hahaha this is literally every guy in my university
I swear all pajeets are closeted homosexuals

You know that all the gay pajeets go to Canada and Germany so they can be gay without getting stoned right?

Its only gay when your smeared in shit and then hold hands.

Not everyone behaves the same. Bigot.
WE LIVE IN A MULTICULTURAL WORLD.
Either move forward& adapt or be left behind, foss-ACK!!

Attached: The Patriarcy_ note the Pre-Mass Migration Syrian refugee crisis MigrantCaravan date_ Physical-Security-of-Women-2014 (1).jpg (1200x927, 109.99K)

The problem here is you are thinking like a female. A woman can’t comprehend two men just being friends. They only understand relationships, i.e, people they know who they can and cannot fuck. Men would look at these two men, just minding their own business, hanging out and think nothing more, whereas you on the other hand, look at two men and think about them fucking each other. This kind of thinking is not healthy for men to have, and as far as I see it, and if your brain was personified it would be voting democrat and taking gender changing hormones.

Attached: A8B32242-A571-4F37-8EC5-479606F26274.jpg (259x194, 5.45K)

Fucking, you should know this you fucking poo

>negro has no idea the word 'cracker' came from the sound of the whip across his shitskin back

>Don’t they know that’s gay?
look at that poo niggers eyes, he's gayer than elton john sucking a mules dick.

Attached: 1628449213272.jpg (750x926, 627.59K)

>most unattractive men in the entire world start to prey on each other
It's a miracle why they haven't done this sooner

Who gives a fuck about pajeets. I live in toronto and despite there being so many of them they are a completly irrelveant demographic

Come on man, we all know you’re the creepiest group in this country. We all know your own women hate you. Why lie? It’s that thread to us made yesterday lying about not being spoiled. Are you a race of liars or something?

I’m sick of seeing grown men holding hands like a bunch of queers.

b-but sweden is supposed to be the rape capital of the world

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA Holy shit, the energy. The power. Yeah go chug that Molson you little bitch!