Christian Taliban

Why did it become popular to call Republicans the "Christian Taliban"

Attached: christian taliban.jpg (500x500, 64.44K)

They are islamophobic

When people realized that the ONLY difference between the Taliban and the GOP is that one worships Allah and the other worships Jesus (Bush era) and/or Trump (Trump era)

Attached: 3vysnjxktkh71.jpg (640x768, 52.77K)

Jews memed taliban into le evil bad guy.
Americans already have this word association, so calling Christians "taliban" is just telling people "Christians le evil bad guy." This is exactly what every demographic except Christians want to hear so they believe it no questions asked.

There are people that literally want to drone strike you for saying don't rape kids and don't mutilate their genitals, k thanks.
They also think it is cool to worship some kind of evil being. Alright then.

uh huh. You don't see ANY similarities even a LITTLE?

Attached: 56rh.jpg (2489x3264, 3.25M)

Pretty based honestly as long as they detail the other main religions and teach them unbiased and in educational way. Science just means knowledge so tossing that out completely is kinda dumb though. Science can't disprove God or anything...

Gives Republicans and American Christians too much credit

They unironically lack the courage or capacity for sacrifice that the goat-fucking Taliban do

It's an attempt by the American moaist to sow hate and divide the us.

Attached: 1662576545136531m.jpg (418x1024, 66.08K)

It's funny because Americans couldn't win against spear chuckers, they still have their own Ethnos states.
Secondly, Most Americans are not harden Taliban fighters but suburbanites.
Third, Afghanistan doesn't lose wars.

One are cucks the other actively work to have their goals met. Major differences boi

Yeah I own an MP-40 and hold Mein Kampf.
No, I dont think American kids are radical terrorists, I think they're kinda pussy.

Based picture, unironically. Any country that forgets God usually crumbles. Like, always.

Does remembering God really mean using God and religion to control and oppress others?

>mutted up middle easterners
>ethnostates
They've been getting niggered and pajeeted since before America even existed as a country.

Awhile ago. If they had any idea how complimentary I and others find it to be, they'd stop calling us that.

Attached: 1660651784656.png (603x741, 355K)

Based.

>Republicans the "Christian Taliban"
Alex Jones predicted this 10yrs ago

Attached: 1A81E4AD-FB68-4DD0-9F83-FD6C58134C45.jpg (601x729, 249.35K)

This, same with "christofascist".

Because libs are two retarded to see how its super based to call republicans that faggot.

they know they will loose