The right doesn’t actually care about the people, do they?

Why is it the same people on the right who are always talking about how much they hate “elites” and pedophiles are unironically bending over backwards to mourn the Queen and praise the royal family? They strategically ignore all of the countless crimes, atrocities, and genocides they committed, and call anyone happy about the Queen’s death or even acknowledging the sins of the empire seditious. Very strange indeed, especially when it’s coming out of the mouths of Americans.

youtu.be/-_OzymdJ03c

Attached: 761E01F2-1ACF-42B2-A312-0D58B7F30878.jpg (1200x675, 113.41K)

i dont care about kikes

Attached: cucker carlson israel.jpg (593x497, 99.4K)

>zoomers who didnt pay attention to history
>think that wypipo are the reason the whole continent never advanced out of the bronze age
not stolen, conquered

He's not wrong

Attached: 1662508160247099.png (1000x1500, 1.33M)

I negative care about leftists.

They HATE people holy shit do they fucking HATE people

>pedophiles
OK so the only reason they PRETEND to care about pedophilia is because they are hoping to dust off the old "Gays = Pedos" shit to murder gay people with. They don't give a FUCK about all the kids abused by straight men
>elites
Thats just their codeword to murder Jews with!

Right wingers = anti humanity 100%. They love death, murder, disease, privation. I wish this is was an exaggeration, believe me I do.

Whatever retarded excuse leftists gave when they didn’t want to talk about George Lloyd’s criminal history after his death.

Because the health of a nation includes much more than how much money its government gives people as a safety net.

>noooo you’re being a hypocrite
>so what?
based.

George Floyd didn’t kill and enslave millions and steal trillions of dollars over the course of centuries, did he?

Most of the screeching about the queen isn't because of nwo or satanic pedo shit like Jimmy Saville or her children.
Its just white hatred- chimp brain stuff

Never capable of seeing the big picture

Niggers didn't have money to steal

The right is traditionalistic and hierarchical, of course they recognize "elites". Only egalitarian communists hate "elites".
also
>muh pedophiles
unironically kys

Heh, you figured out our little ruse. Of course we're only pretending to care, but so what? Everyone should be as sad and miserable as we are. The only reason we all pick on gays and minorities is because they're slightly different and always have more friends than us. And yeah, we make up lies about Jews. We have to make them look bad, so we can trick people into thinking we're not the bad guys, even though we all know we are. Being evil is actually pretty cool, you do-gooder leftists will never understand that. It's nothing personnel, kid.

Attached: 1625676407599.jpg (1000x1263, 739.12K)

saying the quiet part loud

the elites are the ones pushing egalitarianism and diversity on the masses while practicing nepotism among themselves

Why don't you actually watch the segment and find out faggot

Queen Elizabeth did not point a gun at pregnant lady during a robbery

Tucker Carlson doesn't represent me, you fucking weirdo.

Wow 3 years of shilling from one picture. Well I'm convinced, nothing he's said or done matters anymore.

Why did all you faggots Decide to start writing like retarded niggers? No more capitalizing or punctuation, everyone of you morons just immediately fell inline. You are pathetic.

No I did, that’s the point. He, just straight up ignores the all the genocides and the theft and the slavery and rampant pedophilia. It’s wild because two of the biggest things the right- and especially Tucker Carlson love to harp on is their hatred of elites and pedophilia and that describes the royal family to a T. Doesn’t seem to bother him one bit though