Russia hate thread

Russians get rekt

Attached: 20220909_225411.jpg (1280x1140, 363.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swordofthevaliant.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc
streamable.com/6ov44p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia is retreating because they fulfilled their mission to demilitarize Ukraine. They never meant to occupy the territory for long but just to destroy the key military objectives. Now that the Ukrainian army is neutralized, it is normal that Russia will retreat to the Urals, just like they did in Kyev after winning there

What does the Holy Bible say about salvation? Jesus said,
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
How can we be born of water and of the Spirit? Peter preached,
>Acts 2:38-39 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
>For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."
The problem is, that the churches of today (Catholic and Protestant alike) do not preach this gospel, as the apostles of Jesus Christ preached it. And the Bible says,
>2 John 1:9 "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."
Who shall we believe, then? The churches, or the word of God? Jesus Christ is coming soon to judge the world in righteousness. Are you sure that you’re ready?
>Let’s go back to the BIBLE!
swordofthevaliant.com/
>YouTube, TheWordprophet
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc

Attached: jesus-prays.png (988x709, 782.59K)

Eastern European flags hide under that flag

we jews will persist and perseve

Attached: 346.png (642x561, 671.1K)

The panic is unreal streamable.com/6ov44p

Russians are on the run
NATIONALISM ftw

Attached: i9s.png (500x522, 244.36K)

>demilitarized Ukraine
>Ukraine military is still active
What is this?

You're trolling right?

Attached: right4835843.jpg (849x364, 169.03K)

Keck, the Ukrainians "liberated" villages of 100 people, and the idiots think this is a huge victory. Lol.
Isn't it funny to you?

Let me know when the Ukrainians actually retake Kherson

>2 WEEKS

Attached: soloiev.jpg (500x570, 58.79K)

Attached: itsatrap.jpg (800x450, 71.93K)

Reminder, shitting on the vatniks is OK but no peeing towards Russia

Attached: 1661748296194907.jpg (1000x750, 327K)

Jesus Christ, I wish I could warp reality like some of you people. Life must be positively invigorating for you.

Attached: 1647475601654.png (900x676, 395.04K)

So all this 30m per day advances from Russia which chug kept insisting was Ukraine 'losing badly' was also just villages?

its 8 months in. How are you not ashamed.

Bro that dent is trap larger than anything this world has ever seen.

>ukrainians run headlong into a big cauldron
>advance halted already
>now comes the rollback and cooking the cauldron (pikachu face)
great job

It's trap idiot. Ukrainians are getting encricled.

taken and destroyed 2 major bridges paramount to the logistics to the north east front is more significant than any small town

sure they are sure. it's all trap, kiev was also a trap kek

Why are the Russian forces so weak against Zelensky Jew magic?

Have none of you faggots read history and are unaware of the Battle of the Bulge

Attached: 117th_Infantry_North_Carolina_NG_at_St._Vith_1945.jpg (397x284, 78.23K)

Hahahahahaha you faggots are heyo d desperate

>uwu i see your buldgy wuldgy ukraine-kun
>fuck me harder in my twinky russian-chan bussy uwu

Attached: 1662729074832048.jpg (1042x3506, 1.53M)

This. it reminds me of a shitcoin doing a 3-5x in a few hours. You just know that shit is going to crash and burn

I love vatniks tears

Attached: 1662755863840089s.jpg (125x125, 2.58K)

The sad thing is the amount of fucking idiots who don't even realize you're joking.

You realize that map is already outdated, hohols had to pull back from the bridge and TOS-1s are now shelling them there, right?

And when that happens, your cope will be that it was all a feint anyway, and they're retreating to better defendable positions. I probably won't see your cope, but I know it's coming. I just want you to read this and know that I predicted your seething

If that map is accurate it looks like that Ukrainian vanguard force is going to be quickly encircled. Though I doubt any western map is accurate since there is so much crazy propaganda floating around.

By what army? You are not going to magically pull up 200 tanks from nowhere, every zigger there is dead or retreating. Front is falling apart

Attached: IMG_20220909_133807_181.jpg (574x310, 38.62K)