Chicago, Illinois - "The Windy City"

Chicago was once called "The White City", is now called "The Windy City" and is the murder capitol of the territory. Every day we're peacefully submitting to this reality. The darkness is winning because we're ALL allowing it to. The dismantling. The smoothing of edges. The nothing will consume everything and the entire realm will exist in complete darkness unless we find a group of likeminded individuals to do WHAT IS NECESSARY to prevent that from happening, but how can this happen when there exists agents of the darkness? FOLLOW THE LIGHT. Light is color. White is light. White people are children of Light. We have color. We are the real people of color. Children of God. White people are the real Jews. Jesus is King.

Attached: whitecity.jpg (1280x894, 657.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.41787/page/n7/mode/2up
archive.org/details/israelinbritainb00garn
truthvids.net/heraldry-and-symbols-of-the-12-tribes-of-israel/#comments
eternalgod.org/booklet-648
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_0vLJdCkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the fuck is Tartary connected to the Chicago world fair and the Crystal Palace?

>How the fuck is Tartary connected to the Chicago world fair and the Crystal Palace?
amerimutts have almost no french style architecture (neoclassical) remaining, so whenever they see old pictures of anything neoclassical or baroque (medieval german style) they claim it's tartary, because they can't even think of something like this existing right now

better question is why this style is found the world over. Or why red bricks abound and yet the infrastructure to build orphanages on such a grand scale is hard to pinpoint. Or, why and when did a massive conflagration take place leaving a hundred thousand (or more) children without parents across Europe and NA necessitating orphan trains and boating them like slaves all over. Does it tie to the pictures that show a vanilla sky and empty cities? Why do world fair coincide to fires in their respective cities? Why are said fires more closely resembling a DEW or firebombing ala Dresden? What was destroyed and why. So many questions and you come with this nigger tier take.

I come with no take, I come with a question that still remains unanswered, what does the Mudflood have to do with Chicago?

>I come with a question that still remains unanswered
I gave you the answer greekroach

There's no fucking way the English, French, or later German immigrants built all that American shit before 1850 with horse and cart.

That shit was already there. History is his-story. It's a story. It's not the truth.

Attached: image.jpg (3000x1688, 838.99K)

I want someone who believes in the theory directly to come and answer

>How the fuck is Tartary connected to the Chicago world fair
It isn't. The previous occupants of America weren't tartarians. They were Sythians aka saxons. The hat on that statue is the hat of a syth. They changed it to a wreath after they flattened that old beautiful city after the fair.

Attached: skify-2.500-600x452.jpg (600x452, 174.53K)

>Sythians aka saxons.
fucking idiot

The scythians were germans and they lived in America? Can you elaborate?

>what does the Mudflood have to do with Chicago?
The flood was global. All low lands were left covered in meters of mud after the water went away.
Pretty much every major city on earth is low and built near major rivers. That's why every major city on earth has another city underneath. All cities were built on top of the old ones that were hurried in mud.
Every house that's low enough to be in a mud flood zone built before 1850 has a basement. The basement was originally built as the ground floor. That's why so many basements have windows bricked up. Why would they build a window in a basement to look out at the mud? They wouldn't. Those windows used to look out into the street, until the mud came.

Attached: EFjxgKtUYAIeA6g.jpg (950x633, 146.13K)

I've researched this extensively. And I have dozens of sauce.
So unless you have any counter sauce you're out of your depth laddy

>The well-respected English historian Sharon Turner (1768-1842) who wrote the monumental work “History of the Anglo-Saxons” and identified their origins south of the Caucasus Mountains, wrote "The migrating Scythians crossed the Araxes, passed out of Asia, and suddenly appeared in Europe in the sixth century B.C…The names Saxon, Scythian and Goth are used interchangeably."

In fact many historians record the arrival of millions of dispersed people who flooded into Eastern Europe from Asia Minor starting from the sixth century BC. They poured in through the Caucasus Mountain region and is the reason we are still called “Caucasians" to this day.

What is truly fascinating is that as the House of Israel passed from history having been taken captive by the Assyrians in the seventh century BC and resettled in northern Persia south of the Caucasus Mountains, the Celts and Scythians (Saxons) suddenly burst into recorded history coming from the same direction the Israelites had been settled!

As they migrated across Europe they had became “scattered abroad”, “lost” and ‘hidden’ among the nations. Becoming known over time by new names including the Khumri, Sacae, Cimmerians, Scythians, Goths, Picts, Scots, Viking, Angles, Jutes, Celts, Saxons and Normans.

History of the Anglo Saxons.

How did they cover it all up though? I mean shouldn't more people be aware of this already?

Kek. Safe and effective, "peoples" are dumb as fuck. It's not a valid argument.

This is supposedly very recent though, you'd think that this would still survive as family knowledge

Some of the Sythians became Germans but not all.

only R1a in britain comes from norwegian vikings retard and saxons were majority r1b + some l or l2
but proceed with your wewuzing brainlet
>In 2015 was analyzed genome of a Scythian individual from Nadezhdinka, Samara Oblast, Russia. Autosomally had an admixture similar to other Bronze Age steppe samples, belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup R1a1a1b2a2a-Z2123
> and were also extracted Y-DNA haplogroups in three Scythian individuals, one from Pazyryk culture belonged to R1a1a1b2-Z93, another from related Aldy-Bel culture to R1a1a1b-S441, while from Zevakino-Chilikta phase to Q1a-F903.[70]
>A 2019 study of around 13 samples from Ukraine and Kazakhstan published in Current Biology, found that different nomadic Scythian groups could be genetically differentiated from each other, pointing to some diversity and regional substructure. They suggested that migrations must have played a role in the emergence of the Scythians as the dominant power on the Pontic steppe.[73] The patrilineal lineages belonged to R1a-Z645, R1a-M198, R1a-M417, R1a2-Z93, J1b-P58, J2a8-B437 and Q1c-L332.[74]
> Patrilineally 9 males belonged to R1a-M513 (two of them to R1a1a1b2-Z93 subclades), 6 to Q1b1a-L54 (five of them to Q1b1a3-L330 subclade), and 1 to N-M231.[75]
>They patrilineally belonged to R1a1a1b-Z645, R1a1a1b2-Z93, R1a1a1b2a2b-Z2122, Q1a2a-L213/L53, Q1a2a1c1-L332/L329
>In the same year a study which examined 52 Xiongnu skeletal remains found that the Xiongnu shared paternal (R1a1a1b2a-Z94, R1a1a1b2a2-Z2124, Q1a and N1a)
>The patrilineal haplogroups were confirmed to mainly be West-Eurasian R1a (specifically subclade R1a1b-Z645 > R1a1a1b2-Z93, R1a1a1b2a-Z94), and some East Asian Q1a2a, Q1a1 subclades with others in traces.[77]

The freemasons mate. They went over with the army and cleared everything out. Destroyed all the evidence. Stole some of the music and made out like motzart and beethoven wrote it. Stole all the fine art masterpieces and made out like the euros painted or sculpted it. Then they brought all the orphans over from Europe (search orphan trains) and populated America with children who knew nothing and asked no questions.
They also found a the tech like electricity and locomotives and all sorts of shit like radios and telephones that took them many years to reverse engineer. Probaly tvs too. Maybe even computer chips.

The railroads were already there. There's pics of Chinese digging out all the mud to get to the tracks.

I'm not an expert on this I just find it fascinating. There's people on YouTube and other places that have dedicated years looking into this.

Attached: ct-perspec-flashback-orphan-train-children-separated-immigrants-0722-20180718.jpg (1841x1035, 335.21K)

Nope. Look at the holohoax, people seriously believe that shit, lol. There's no family knowledge, there's (((TV))), it's more than enough. I don't think the mud theory is true, but I don't have any valid argument against it.

Could you link some you find worthy?

>you again
I told you already. Quit spouting DNA shit that's all studies done by kikes and peer reviewed by kikes.
I don't trust the science faggot. None of us do anymore. Science is as (if not more) corrupt than politics.

It's called 'the windy city' not because of the winds from the Great Lakes, but because of the wind from the politicians' words.

>Here Suebia ends. I do not know whether to class the tribes of the Peucini, Venedi, and Fenni with the Germans or with the Sarmatians. The Peucini, however, who are sometimes called Bastarnae, are like Germans in their language, manner of life, and mode of settlement and habitation. Squalor is universal among them and their nobles are indolent. Mixed marriages are giving them something of the repulsive appearance of the Sarmatians ...

>Mixed marriages are giving them something of the repulsive appearance of the Sarmatians
Mixed marriages are giving them something of the repulsive appearance of the Sarmatians
>Mixed marriages are giving them something of the repulsive appearance of the Sarmatians

>Originating in the central parts of the Eurasian Steppe, the Sarmatians were part of the wider Scythian cultures.[1]

>Pliny the Elder places the Veneti along the Baltic coast. He calls them the Sarmatian Venedi (Latin: Sarmatae Venedi).[4] Thereafter, the 2nd century Greco-Roman geographer Ptolemy in his section on Sarmatia, places the Greater Ouenedai along the entire Venedic Bay, which can be located from the context on the southern shores of the Baltic. He names tribes south of these Greater Venedae both along the eastern bank of the Vistula and further east.[5]

>Among the Byzantine authors, the Gothic author Jordanes in his work Getica (written in 550 or 551 AD)[7] describes the Veneti as a "populous nation" whose dwellings begin at the sources of the Vistula and occupy "a great expanse of land". He describes them as the ancestors of the Sclaveni (a people who appeared on the Byzantine frontier in the early 6th century and who were the early South Slavs) and of the Antes (East Slavs). Specifically, he states that the Sclaveni and the Antes used to be called the Veneti, but are now "chiefly" (though, by implication, not exclusively) called Sclaveni and Antes.

Attached: germanic vs sarmatian.jpg (607x393, 64.94K)

you sound just like every other wewuzing nigger with your bullshit
>science is wypipo shit

Someone from here recommended a great one but I just looked and I can't find it. Hopefully someone will post it. It was a 3 part series.

See the links then come back and we can discuss it

>As they migrated across Europe they had became “scattered abroad”, “lost” and ‘hidden’ among the nations. Becoming known over time by new names including the Khumri, Sacae, Cimmerians, Scythians, Goths, Picts, Scots, Viking, Angles, Jutes, Celts, Saxons and Normans. All different names for the Israelites, linked together by the black Obelisk of Shalmaneser in Babylon, the Behistun Rock in Persia and other monuments, all confirmed by many historians including Herodotus, Pliny, Ptolemy, Josephus and Turner.

>books:
History of the Anglo Saxons.

Israel in Britain.
archive.org/details/israelinbritainb00garn

>websites:
Israelite symbols in European hereldry
truthvids.net/heraldry-and-symbols-of-the-12-tribes-of-israel/#comments

The fall and rise of Britain and America
eternalgod.org/booklet-648

>Videos:
100 proofs the Israelites were white
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0

Britain and America: Sons of Joseph.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw_0vLJdCkI

the celts spoke Hebrew...the Welsh still do.
>The Welsh Language and Hebrew: Note only the Great Orme and County Conwy but much of the rest (perhaps all) of Wales was also settled by Hebrews. This is reflected in the language. The Welsh national bard Taliesin (ca. 600 CE?) is elsewhere quoted as saying that the language he spoke in was Hebrew. The idea that Welsh was at least partly derived from Hebrew has been cicrulating for more than ...

> In Hebrew "brit" means covenant. The British are the people of the covenant.
>The United States is called "Lands of the Covenant" (Artzot Habrit) in Hebrew.

Attached: wp-content-1 (1).jpg (1350x750, 919.38K)

"people" who have completely broken minds are not able of self awareness or introspection, they can't analyse their own minds or why they think what they think, if you want to understand why an insane man thinks what he thinks, ask a sane man