WHERE DID IT GO, Any Forums?

The 6 trillion didn't just disappear

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-09 4.14.50 PM.png (592x228, 29.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyR2LyOK8OA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jewish inflationists.

Brosnanstein....

did you look in israel?

I spent 15k paying off hospital bills from when my daughter was born

Your stock is complete buble. Tesla had p/e of more than 2000. This wealth didn't exist in the first place.

Cringe

Usury

It went to Ukraine to help the Nazis fight Russia and start nuclear war.

doomsday prep bunkers. the us and russia are doing it since forever. the us cant account for 33 trillion

I inherited $20K and used it to pay off my student loans.

We understand the game, deflation means everyone starves - it was always be capitulated on - hyperinflation is the only path forward. Its going to be bailouts to infinity. And in that case, just look to where the government is spending the most money in your banana republic - own that.

>where did it go??

I pray that it went to Ukraine

I remember a time when Spider-Man would rescue us from retarded posts like this.

Complications?

Attached: 3007E76C-E143-428A-9C10-7B11DF0A2EDF.jpg (969x467, 144.52K)

Normal price. My sisters was about $18,000

I blew it on lapdances and synthetic cannabinoids.

Net worth is just paper wealth. It doesn't really exist. What matters is what you can cash out for. Net worth is the Zestimate of your house rather selling price. Net worth is the amount of stock you own multiplied by the most recent selling price of a share. When they sell net worth has fallen, the mean the zestimate of your house has fallen and the most recent sell price of your stock has fallen.

>WHERE DID IT GO
Same place it came from.

Attached: LoanForgiveness.jpg (1733x444, 167.87K)

The rest of the story is, you're encouraged on every medium to turn all your money over to jewish fund managers, who then those funds to buy and sell positions from and to themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyR2LyOK8OA

Deflation will soon become a big problem. Imagine having to pay your current mortgage or loans with a salary that's been cut in half kek

Ive been posting nigel lost the keystone in slide threads and getting threads instantly deleted by jannies that are afraid of Q

Evil right wingers setting money on fire because they are nazis and can't cope with biden owning them.

Not my problem, literally.

>paying hospital bills

Good goy

Attached: jacob-rothschild-david-rockefeller-charlie-rose.jpg (1407x1440, 538.55K)