Reminder that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and for a future that does not exist as all their women have...

Reminder that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and for a future that does not exist as all their women have fled and will never return.

Attached: cccc36db77050053d2cb5b1d2ad62ef2.jpg (1200x1166, 186.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Finally some good news, sounds like this whole pandemic thing is starting to wind down now./
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are dying for trannysm and jews

Attached: 1641939064515.webm (480x848, 2.73M)

Ukraine women actually want to live in Ukraine, but their country is all ripped up now.

>t. Knew a guy with a Ukrainian mail order bride.

who the fuck are russians dying for then?

hmm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Finally some good news, sounds like this whole pandemic thing is starting to wind down now./

me

lmao wtf

Ahaha you dumb cunt
Leafs need nuking

That's a dude isn't it?

hot

this dude is hotter than axel rose

Tsar Putin

dayum ukrainian men be lookin qt

I was thinking it was him in the pic.
Fucking state of my eyesight

The woman in picrel must be one of the Ukrainian men you're talking about because that's 100% a dude.

No, all Slav women want to live in West because they saw it on Hollywood and heard there are unicorns around shitting Euros and waterfalls flowing full of Dollars but they still want their men to be violent abusive albino apes like Slavs

A reminder that Ukrainians are dying for trannies
So that trannies can rape their children

dude dont compare serbian gypsies to other slav women

>mfw this pasta is mindbreaking the fuck out of all the shills in just a couple of hours

Attached: smile because it happened.jpg (716x578, 44.41K)

Post his cock.

I know your angry now, but you must understand, we can see you've turned into a faggot and this is an intervention. One might call it a special operation.

Their woman would rather suck black nigger and paki dicks 24/7 in Britain or Turkroach cocks in Germoney than go back to the third world shithole called Jewkraine.