If you had to start over again, would you move to Argentina, Chile or Uruguay?

If you had to start over again, would you move to Argentina, Chile or Uruguay?

Attached: 72748.jpg (1080x2022, 196.63K)

Uruguay definitely.

Argentina because it’s white

There's nothing to argue about. Uruguay is the best option by far.

Anyone knows if there are any alternatives to hispachan?

Anything except these three. I would rather move to Somalia

Uruguay is whiter afaik

no thing below texas is white you spic nigger

Brazil ....zil

ok moor

bandada.club

lemonparty.org is great

Well, you think that Brazil is the hell on Earth, but actually is a wealth nation latina, I even feel ashamed that even fellow latinos believe in memes of sucker gringos about other latino nation

none of the above, stay where you are nigger.

based.

uruguay

U R GAY
Because it's whitest and closest to white south Brazil

nothing is white in the americas, a few places in Europe remain white but they'll fall, it's over

calm down comrade capitalism isnt coming.

im a wagie remote slave that makes 12k burgerbux per month after taxes. how well could i live in the whitest country in latin america, Argentina?

i never seen a black person outside of tv and videogames, and the brownest people ive ever seen is whites with sun tan or spaniards that we lynch to clean the place
I am from the basque country, not spain, we kill spaniards here for fun

South Brazil is meme, Central Brazil + São Paulo faaarrr better, yes exist ALL that exist in South Brazil, but with plenty jobs

user why are the Mexican neighborhoods in the states less dangerous than black hoods

Extremely well if you know how to handle things (i.e.: don't wire your money to Argie banks).
Even if you do it the legal way that's a lot of money around here.

South America is better the further south you go. I plan to buy some land near some city and start over there, nothing better than a fresh start in life. I just want to know which one is the better option out of those three.

Southern Brazil isn't whiter than Argentina, especially the core of the Pampas + Buenos Aires area.

Yes, better go to Sao Paulo, that at least have jobs and good nocturne life