I Betrayed you All... I

took the vaccine.
What am I in for? I found a 9/10 Qt that is basically perfect and meshes well with me. Her deal breaker was being unvaccinated. So I took it, I got the shot 2 hours ago.

Attached: 1660591737830902.jpg (1280x720, 43.54K)

You caved to her demands. She'll dump you.

You would have contracted superaids from her anyway. So the shot doesn't matter.

>9/10
So a Great Dane?

You cucked to her feminine demands. It was over before it began.

That's called a shit test. You lost her respect now and she'll cheat on you ASAP

You think so? She said she is proud of me for Man-ing up and taking it. She literally thinks I did it because I cared for my community over conspiracy theories.
?? what. She's a real female, not mtf.
I guess..

Attached: canadian-wife.webm (300x348, 1.87M)

Do you think she might have just tricked me into getting the clot shot for fun and will dump me now?

bait thread, google the kalergi plan. and remember anons, reach your 1/2/3/4s!

The truth is, it is a vaccine, you will be fine.
nu-pol went from creating conspiracy theories to laugh at idiots, to being the idiots who believed conspiracy theories

Attached: vaccine.png (1537x970, 113.16K)

Okay what the fuck. She literally just sent me this gif. Followed by laughing emojis.

Attached: 1661696327640230.gif (600x600, 174.15K)

OOOHHH YOU “THINK”?
Fucking retard. Leave this place and never ever come back. Go post on reddit how awesome you were and how you literally simped over pussy that will dump you. This thread must be bait. No nigger, not even cancuck nigger can be this retarded.

Verification not required

>someone who still cares about covid
>in our year of the lord ass end of 2022
Whether or not your heart fails within 10 years, this was your mistake

You know what? Scratch my previous post. The only way to make this right is to literally kill her, preferably either burning her alive or cutting her arteries and watching her bleed. I think god will understand and MIGHT think you have some redeeming qualities.

Attached: images (96).jpg (289x276, 7K)

She is making fun of conspiracy theorists.

Attached: vax haters 2.jpg (1500x1500, 439.52K)

^This guy gets it. Making your first move cucking to a ridiculous demand means you’re already and always will be her bitch.

I know the vaccine was a scam. I took it because I love her and wanted her to feel better about me taking it to "protect the community"
But I feel like she might be evil now... literally tricked me into getting the jab.
Bro I thought she was my soul mate

Attached: sadpeper.jpg (122x125, 1.76K)

>slide thread
I am outside your door. You have 60 seconds

Attached: 1661839683488109.gif (220x206, 410.59K)

Yeah, (((you))) use this sort of trick all the time too. The bitch will ghost you in a few days now.

Alright yeah, I think you were right and I'm overreacting about all of this.
As long as she's with me, then this was all worth it.

Always a fucking leaf

what trick?
I don't mind. She is an assertive woman and a leader. That's what I like about her.

Evidence has shown that it doesn't matter if you get the vaccine, first off. You'll still get covid.
The conspiracy involves stimulating money vectors through international medical institutions. Also involves testing out mrna technology on the largest test group possible. Whether or not you damage your body by agreeing to it is simply not the pharmaceutical company's problem. The vaccine, its effects, all the social restrictions related to it, and the economical repercussions are all their own individual facets in this global effort.

I guess thats what happens when you try to date gullible people and you don't have the backbone or social skills to just say no to their inane shit.