IT'S A TRAP!

THEY CAME FROM BEHIND!

Attached: Zrada 10.jpg (3788x1128, 1.67M)

gaaaay

It’s not a trap, by this time Izum is already lost

I thought the counter attacked had failed 14 times and 3,993,993 Ukies had died?

HAHAHAHHAHAH

Jesus christ are the fucking retarded ukes falling for this shit again? Didn't they just do something like this the other week and then promptly get obliterated after over extending?

>Izum is already lost
AHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA UR A FUCKING RETARD

THEY TOOK EM IN THE REAR!!!

Oh shoot lookit that CAPTCHA, that's gotta stand for something, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-143548_Opera.jpg (720x1520, 304.92K)

Yes, yes, ukraine is winning, come inside, make yourself at home, we are leaving the city to glorious and powerful fighters for lgbt rights.

Attached: 63456473.jpg (312x391, 26.16K)

Whew lads to be honest for a couple days I was feeling really demoralized. I’m so glad the retreat was a feint. Go gettem boys!

Rybar is unironically smoking crack. In what world does that 3rd map make any reasonable sense?

Seriously Russia bro, what does it feel like? 1989 happened and for years Russia was a broken nation. My man Putin comes on the scene and starts to organize Russia as a respected country again. At the same time, it was obvious you were losing newly granted freedom after freedom. It was ok though, because he was giving you back your pride. It was clear that being respected and having pride was more important than being free, and Putin delivered. What you did not know was that he went full mafia and that apparatus grew unchecked until the point that it undermined even the military might an ingenuity of the former soviet union and Russian people. Putin never lost his vision for the restoration of the great russian empire, but his lust for personal power and wealth, and the system of oligarchs around him rotted Russia from the inside. Although a smart man, the pattern of power, corruption, isolation, and then collapse is quite typical. As they say in Russia though, it is better to kill the Czar than give him bad news. That will be the next chapter that follows a story that has already been written many times.

>an entire fucking essay

Izum is the hub of the entire army in this direction. At that time, almost no one was there where the Ukrainian troops entered. If all forces are thrown at Izyum, then they will take it for at least a month (in reality they won’t take it at all)

quad dicks in the rear, do hols really ?

Nah it's up to 6000000 ukies now

Attached: 1662755447703022.png (488x291, 17.75K)

if nigger slava says so

Can I get a link to these live maps?

VADIM, VADIM BLYAT TURN ON THE TRUCK CYKA.

THEY FELL FOR IT AGAAAAIN BLIN AHAAHAAAAAAHAHAHA

Attached: d0d.png (803x688, 453.03K)

>incel slava z
lol, lmao even.

seeming sus lately

>operational encirclement

Attached: 1660642552682065.jpg (1024x529, 103.97K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 5.43.05 am.png (1241x2411, 2.41M)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You need to stop drunkposting.

Chudbros this is getting fucking embarrassing. Why do we keep losing?

>incel slava z
>ze rada
nigger and zigger channels are very trusted sources, I tend to believe

Attached: Opera Snímek_2022-09-09_155242_t.me.png (846x850, 399.24K)

why are you not fighting for russia yet?

Attached: photo_2022-09-09 23.59.52.jpg (512x641, 67.09K)

How can I fight for Russia? Genuinely asking

Cope

>reposting zigger channel faking that is ukrainian
>posts are russian and literally written like it is zigger adming

Two more weeks! Trust the plan!

Consider joining the Democrats

Travel there and join wagner corps (google "вoeнкoмaт" + city name) in any city

I am online

LMAO

Maybe they don't want to join the nearly hundred thousand dead conscripts and hundreds of dead generals? But that's all just propaganda...

There's a thin line between catastrophic failure and 8D chess, when it comes to Russians.

It claims operational encirclement, not true encirclement, so it makes sense if the Russians have artillery along the line of contact (which they probably do).

Painting Belaklaya as contested is a crackhead move though

> Es ist dem Feind gelungen, die Front in breiter Formation zu durchbrechen. Im Süden hat der Gegner Zossen genommen und stößt auf Stahnsdorf vor. Der Feind operiert jetzt am nördlichen Stadtrand zwischen Frohnau und Pankow. Und im Osten ist der Feind bis zur Linie Lichtenberg, Mahlsdorf und Karlshorst gelangt.
>Mit dem Angriff Steinovichs wird das... Alles in Ordnung kommen...
>Mein Führer...Steinovich... Steinovich konnte nicht genügend Kräfte für einen Angriff massieren. Der Angriff Steinovichs ist nicht erfolgt.

the image you give here is so sad, and so true

The next 48hrs ought to be interesting

Retard

Attached: FF081A82-91D3-4207-87A8-5881BEF13553.jpg (800x979, 218.17K)