Peace General #001 : Peace has to happen!!!

No Nation benefits from a war of attrition, both sides lose.

If you dont believe me then take it from a wiser man than me;
>“There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Forget stupid shilling aside both sides are being stupid killing Slavic people and other ethnic Russian groups on both sides, it did not need to get to this point.

As a White (Ethnic-European) nationalists I come up with a fair peace deal all sides can agree with.

My idea:

>All Russian Forces leave Ukrainian territories
>Crimea legally becomes part of Russia
>Ukraine has a no NATO joining agreement for 50 years
>No Nato Warships within Ukraine region of the black sea agreement
>Ukraine get a 50 year 2% Gas fee off of Russia gas passing Ukraine. (paid every month)
>Russia gives 200 tonnes of Gold to Ukraine (They have 2500 tonnes of gold reserves)
>Water rights for Sevastopol/Crimea from Ukraine for 100 years
>Most sanctions removed on Russia allowing Russia to trade with European countries again.

I think that is a fair deal everyone can get behind, best outcome for both sides.

Our true enemies love that we are killing each other.

Shill this if you want the best for both sides?

Attached: Peace.jpg (1200x890, 592.95K)

>Why must Russia end the war?

Basic military doctrine is if you are attacking a defensive position even with superior firepower you should have 3 men for every 1 defender, and the only exemption to this rule is when you have complete Air-control.

At the start of the war Russia had a near 0.75x ratio to 1 Ukraine defender before Ukraine mobilised, now after Ukraine mobilised Russia had a near 0.45 ratio to every one defender.

Russia has lost the offensive war, now it about how they will be forced to stop ether with peace talks, political turmoil or complete economic collapse.

>Why must Ukraine end the war?

It is a lot easier to defend than to do offensive attacks, the human cost would be very high for Ukraine to attack offensive positions like Crimea, even the NatSoc Germans at the height of military power lost half there men attacking Crimea. The armies (ussr) were a lot bigger (NatSoc Germans) attacking 230,000, USSR 462,400 defending) but it a indicator the possible ratio of lives lost.

Saving Ukrainian lives is more important than retaking Crimea.

Attached: The Siege Of Sevastopol.jpg (1024x736, 218.46K)

Only Putin or Zelensky can decide if there is to be peace

Why make this thread if there’s not gonna be any peace

Go become a diplomat or something and shill this hard in real life on media and campaigns
You'll be CIA'd or KGB'd in the next 5-6 business days

Trade crimea for nukes and I can see Ukraine agreeing to this. Russia would have to pay ongoing reparations for the damage they did to Ukraine. 200T gold would hardly cover the costs
Ukraine should be allowed to join EU in lieu of NATO

And western powers as they are funding the war.

All wars end in peace one way or another.

Why do you think I'm here user? hahaha (pic related)

That is unrealistic user, Russians will not end this on unfair terms.

To make peace you have to comprise on both sides.

Attached: ahhhhhh.jpg (1080x919, 98.69K)

The hole point of the war was to prevent Ukraine Joining NATO
That would be a deal breaker
Also paying war reparations is unheard of for Russia, post WW2 they only had minimal input into their gained territories

why would the west agree to this, they've been trying to seize crimea for 200 years

Attached: Charge of the Light Brigade.png (550x550, 117.1K)

t. Baza from Norf Oblast

Winter is coming, Europe needs gas and Russian needs buyers for said gas because both sides are in more trouble than they want to admit at the moment.

Attached: Russian oil.jpg (960x960, 258.06K)

>>“There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.”
In this case Russia does. By prolonging this siege the Russians will make westerners angrier and angrier at their governments. They've pulled the rug out from under Germany, and I doubt "Ok, you may be freezing to death and bread might be 10 euros per loaf, but at least Ukraine is still winning against those dirty Ruskies!" is going to hold up for very long. Here in America too, the thought of "billions to spare for Ukraine, but nothing for Michigan or Mississippi?" is going to become more and more common. Russia is already a shithole, they can endure this for a while longer.

>All Russian Forces leave Ukrainian territories
There is no such thing as "Ukrainian" territory
There is Russian territory, there are a couple of Polish territories, as well as some Hungarian and, God forgive me, Romanian

Just raise the taxes on the fucking rich. Weren't taxes on the rich high as fuck in the 50s? Just go back to that.

The freezing Europeans shit is a meme, the big concern is the industry going under and living conditions worsening drastically as the cost of living goes exponential
That would be a economic calamity that will have severe effect globally for the East and West alike
Bursting water lines and a few old and weak people dieing to the cold is merely a minor side effect compared to grand scale of things

Can't do that, it'd be antisemetic, just like not giving banks and retard-run businesses trillions in bailouts is antisemetic

The rich would rather start a global war and be violently evaporated by a nuclear bomb or be dragged out of their bunker and their guts shot out than pay more taxes

everyone knows russia is at existential risk, which is why they'd accept your terms in a heartbeat.
I ask again why the west would accept this? seizing crimea is more important than a few excess "workers" freezing to death. does anyone remember when 15,000 frogs boiled to death in their apartments in 2003?
>Crimea legally becomes part of Russia
>Ukraine has a no NATO joining agreement for 50 years
>Most sanctions removed on Russia
these are all deal-breakers for the west, our leaders have no reason to let up the pressure now.

gas doesnt mean oil you fucking retard
also this shows you nothing without % of energy sector being gas in given country

yupp, peace now and maybe kill some warmongering faggots too...

They are just bitches of some big nosed mafiosi from Italy, Eastern Europe and Russia, and they decided when the homosexual orgy ends.

Zelensky is a nobody
he has zero say in anything