Niggers fixing to chimp and kill whitey in Memphis

A friend just sent me this from his wife that works in the Memphis P.D.
"since the shooter was caught, all of the gangs have been having meetings to start killing tons of white people all around the area. One of the gang members is on Fb planning what is going to happen next. They are going to target white grandmothers who have grandkids with them"
If you live in memphis, you are a fucking idiot, but stay in this weekend

Attached: black shooter.jpg (512x379, 24.76K)

>if you live in Memphis, you are a fucking idiot.
That'll do

unironically based. have to remember popcorn at costco today.

this shit is glowie AF, that 1 nigger smiling that went on a rampage was smiling because he was told he would get Soros-Bucks when he gets out, this whole thing is a Soros acceleration plan

why? what the fuck have white grannies done?

please give me an excuse to fiddle with a gangbanger in a ditch. i think its the only thing that can return me to my former happier self

And the goalposts get moved again!

They said negro in the 1950 instead of Afrokang American.

Is Soros the new Manson now? Is Helter Skelter really on the menu? I think you may have to recalculate, interest rates are going up.

there is literally a video of a bunch of niggers in a car saying they are going to do the same thing

BASED
Fuck whytoids

Attached: D093E282-EC60-43E8-8F31-EA438EC2C053.jpg (1006x2018, 707.43K)

Sounds like some shit a boomer or a gen z'er would post. Rumor mill level content on social media.

The whole Mississippi basin smells like shit. Will never stay the night there again.

>>grandmothers
>>WITH GRANDCHILDREN
lol'd at that

Is the veneer of civility fading? What are the political implications of such?

Race War is HERE.

Memphis is named after an ancient Egyptian city. (((They))) ate laughing at us

Do you even know what that means, kid?

>muh 200 years ago

I heard about the nignogs stealing Nikies now this ?
You guys can't catch a break

Does the video exist? Need to up my nigger hate.

video related was sent with it where these niggers were talking about killing white girls this weekend,,, not phone fagging at the moment or I would post,
>also fuck you nigger, you bitches are going to find out about whitey soon enough

Eat a dick faggot

Attached: gen x.png (475x630, 134.07K)

I’m okay with being potentially slaughtering/slaughtered in the streets in a race war, it’s been coming for a loooong while now. But first things first, let’s kill all the jews and THEN we can do the whole mortal kombat dealio. Honestly if you are white and living in memphis or houston in 2022 then you are fucking retarded.

>One of the gang members is on Fb planning what is going to happen next

Should be pretty easy to catch them then, no?

as long thea do it too anti racist tolerant faggots

Apparently, they're just monitoring the situation. Cops are only good for cleaning up bodies

Bruh, that first dude actually killed 2 black people, too. Some of you guys love posting bullshit and concern trolling people.

Attached: 1208dd00-3d18-4f43-9049-0e7d86a2cfab_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 145.06K)

why houston?

What chimpout level is this? 3?

Pic related for houston

Attached: Houston.jpg (1024x711, 215.39K)

You're welcome to go to memphis this weekend and see if it's bullshit nigger

Could be he didn't mean to. We had a terrorist who attacked two muslims among the whites, and realized it about one in court. He specifically apologized to that guy, because he only meant to kill whites. The judge slapped the mental illness button despite the terrorist doing this, and outright stating to his family that he was going to pretend to be mentally ill. This means it isn't considered a terrorist attack, and doesn't get used in the stats.

You clearly didn't watch the video. He was going up to people and killing them one by one with a pistol randomly. He didn't just fire into a crowd or something.

Nigger was on something, literally foaming at the mouth

Sebek finna feast

The terrorist cut people's throats with a knife, and he still didn't notice.

So he’s basically like a nigger tarrant?