Is he the greatest Jew ever lived?

Is he the greatest Jew ever lived?

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 86.19K)

Nope. This guy is.

Attached: 166215299598824489.jpg (1200x800, 104.35K)

Yes he secured hundreds of billions in aid for Israel and gave them protected status for much longer than the 3rd Reich lasted

>Nope. This guy is.
Trump was a puppet for the jews, who are terrible, hitler was a puppet for the prussians, who were worse than jews, both were the frontmen for very evil people operating in the background

Attached: bts_trump-cohn_2.jpg (1920x1080, 168.63K)

So we really did switch from "he is a homosexual incel" to "hes a jew haha"

were are we even going here? like i get the alt right isnt one single movement but i thought we all agreed hitler was kino?

Whoever fought the axis will never be white and deserves the current world

He certainly pulled their greatest trick

Attached: Hitler_salomon.jpg (819x919, 273K)

What do you mean? A.H. was unironically straight as ace

the more you slander him, the bigger his myth grows

the greatest man ever

no children but a father to billions

Attached: 1652622836586.png (3150x1488, 1.42M)

are you allowed to write these, Otto? Or you' re going to end up in jail?

>favella shits on white people, implies he is white, and doesn't even know his nation fought against the Axis

Hitler was a jewish puppet for sure, after all court jews have been puppeteering leaders in German lands for centuries. Jews always control opposition and they wouldn't have allowed any other in Germany at the time
Was he jewish himself? He had murky ancestry father side including multiple name changes, a Salomon branch scrubbed from his tree mother side , and he surrounded himself with jews and half-jews, but as far as the top Nazis were concerned, he was admittedly one of the least jewish phenotypes

Attached: 1662742073947980.jpg (556x598, 46.03K)

well he had a nose job done and is a descendant of a rothchild. Oh... did I mention he used to work for the communist party under the bolshevik jews?

he's an illegitimate the son of a Rothschild.

Attached: d05.jpg (680x722, 48.2K)

He wasn't a jew.

>picrel

Attached: HitlerFakeVsReal.jpg (4400x3213, 3.98M)

Attached: 1654918566510m.jpg (1024x1024, 205.24K)

>he had a nose job done
Unlikely, his nose in WW1 photos doesn't look any different. His hair, chin and ears are also not particularly jewish. Unlike so many top Nazis I might add
It's possible he was jewish, but I believe he was literally mind controlled and jews wouldn't do that to their own

Attached: Hanussen_trance.jpg (1259x832, 252.68K)

he was a weimar glownigger though
>In July 1919 he was appointed Verbindungsmann (intelligence agent) of an Aufklärungskommando (reconnaissance unit) of the Reichswehr, assigned to influence other soldiers and to infiltrate the German Workers' Party (DAP). At a DAP meeting on 12 September 1919, Party Chairman Anton Drexler was impressed with Hitler's oratorical skills. He gave him a copy of his pamphlet My Political Awakening, which contained anti-Semitic, nationalist, anti-capitalist, and anti-Marxist ideas.[87] On the orders of his army superiors, Hitler applied to join the party,[88] and within a week was accepted as party member 555 (the party began counting membership at 500 to give the impression they were a much larger party).[89][90]

>Hitler made his earliest known written statement about the Jewish question in a 16 September 1919 letter to Adolf Gemlich (now known as the Gemlich letter). In the letter, Hitler argues that the aim of the government "must unshakably be the removal of the Jews altogether".[91]

>unmarried
do shills not even google their shit before making those pics?

You're really coping hard kraut but getting married for a couple hours and then killing yourself doesn't real count as being "married". Just accept that the nazi party was the other side of the same coin

Attached: JewMitosis.jpg (500x370, 49.77K)

Bottom left of that pic is clear disinfo
Funny because they had so many Nazi kikes to choose from

Its not perfect but why are you cherry picking when the rest of it is pretty much spot on? I'm not making my own shit nigger, too much effort

Fair enough

Attached: 1662746295266918.jpg (1057x982, 282.42K)