TDS940

Discuss TDS940

Attached: TDS17V-(1)-993953502.png (3000x3000, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/paywall/
open.spotify.com/episode/0yYgNoTJvCROGISrJtSqfA?si=l8WSA23VQoK5TYEvzC4LuA&utm_source=copy-link
files.catbox.moe/oq9bif.mp3
files.catbox.moe/89meot.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people willingly listen to this shit

Attached: 1659056496791097.jpg (499x482, 118.78K)

Ill start by saying my paywall subscription is one of the best uses of my money.

post a link to whatever you listen to

anyone got the last Strike and Mike?

Attached: gibs.png (778x512, 45.21K)

therightstuff.biz/paywall/

Only thing gayer than listening to this show is paying to listen to it. Only thin gayer than that is hanging around in pirate threads trying to get them to pay too.

noone cares about your gay opinion jackass

Whatever it is, usually I give it a try and it's WALL TO WALL them just complaining about TRS. It's pathetic. The competition have zerp fucking content, it's just TRS peanut gallery constantly. Utterly pathetic.

I'm already a paychad. I want to know what all these people that shit on TRS listen to.

open.spotify.com/episode/0yYgNoTJvCROGISrJtSqfA?si=l8WSA23VQoK5TYEvzC4LuA&utm_source=copy-link

files.catbox.moe/oq9bif.mp3
I think this is the most recent

i don't listen to anything. just because you have a microphone and/or a camera doesn't mean you are important or should be listened to. i hate podcasters, streamers, and all similar types of people. TDS is especially bad because mike enoch married a jewish woman

bump
files.catbox.moe/89meot.mp4

>nobody should listen to anyone
>even when everyone else does and the media influences the masses, just read manga
ok bro

Tired old millennials are still acting like it's 2017. They're tired of the job they do, they're not having fun with it anymore.

Attached: muh.jpg (680x973, 93.53K)

i didn't say nobody should listen to anyone, just that most of these people don't have any credentials that make them worth being listened to in the first place. the internet gave a lot of unimportant people a huge sense of unwarranted self-importance, and they think what they have to say matters. it doesn't. the people who are intelligent enough to educate the masses are few and far between.
>name some
i don't care. nobody here will listen anyway. i mean this board claims to hate jews but listens to TDS. nuff fucking said.

just to be clear, are we begging for the ad-free episode on here??

Attached: fdg.jpg (1163x919, 84.32K)

Paul Harrell does, why don't you?

Attached: 1636567102682.png (551x635, 825.87K)

There is literately an add at the 4:30 mark.

Attached: 1486608024937.jpg (437x384, 40.34K)

Fuck Sven

This, the static 3-man death panel and its consequences have been a disaster for the daily shoah. They need guests or substitutions at least every 2 weeks to keep from stagnating.
Things missing from modern TDS:
>mid show Rock bits
>mid show Sven bits
>spoopy autiste
>author/expert interviews like they used to have with Kmac, EMJ, Rudolph, Leuchter, etc.
>experienced guests from other shows on the network to provide deeper insights and fact checks
>less experienced guests from outside the network to keep the conversation focused, engaging and informational
>literally anything to break them from their autopilot holding pattern of trek/tech/contempt
I actually like when Mike first delved into trek and the many faces of jewry revealed therein, but now it's always just a pointless 15-minute excursion with nothing but some stupid pun as the payoff.

>these people don't have any credentials
ok so we should listen to Fox and CNN for variety?
>internet gave a lot of unimportant people a huge sense of unwarranted self-importance
you mean like msnbc and uju? the critical sociolinguistic professor? vary credible indeed
>and they think what they have to say matters
i enjoy it, and i think its good stuff that should be heard
>it doesn't
what gives you the 'credibility' to say what does and does not matter?
>the people who are intelligent enough to educate the masses are few and far between
this matters enough for you to say it but
>i dont care

and to top off the shilling we get the classic
>TDS are joooose
this is just low effort bad jacketing

how could you try so hard yet be so bad at this?

Don't you faggots get it? We have to listen to podcasts and buy Sven more guitars to save the White race.

Anyone who gives these grifters money is just as bad as your average kike. Fuck TRS.

>guests
Morrakiu is on today's Shoah

Please post it, paychads. I have to go to work in 20 minutes. My wife and I have 6 white children to support and can't afford a subscription. I hate what sven has done with this paywall shit. I guess the best way to spread a message is to charge people money to hear it and keep it to a small inner circle.

>I have 6 white children to support
Based
also agreed, i dunno what they were thinking

It's a freefag edition yo

>Spread a message
They're a honeypot cult. Or worse, they're grifters.

Mike Enoch married a Jew and loves Israel. Pretty weird for a Nazi.

Attached: 1661392109454109.jpg (1024x633, 75.95K)

if it were, there would be a download link
there isnt
please kys

Mike Enoch had his name protected by The Atlantic, a Jewish think tank/news org whose chief editor is the main journalist who pushed the Iraq war lies.

Attached: 1662604803983215.jpg (1200x900, 315.55K)

Mike Enoch is a glowie informant. That's why he wants people to pay for the podcast.

Attached: 1662605341031898.jpg (1080x1550, 620.98K)

Mike Enoch pal'd around with Ukrainians from the Azov battalion and even met with them and helped them organize protests here in the USA through RAM org. He helped them organize at Unite The Right with Vanguard aka Patriot Front the same day one of their members ran over a bunch of people.

Attached: 1662607753168952.jpg (664x887, 188.92K)

>glowie informant
>not on YT or Twitter
>does not advocate violence
X