I’m starting to believe that this guy is just retarded

I’m starting to believe that this guy is just retarded.

Attached: 11A8E535-E339-4CF1-999C-F9FAF3D6BC06.jpg (1200x797, 83.79K)

t.gypo

he's doing what the the ccp is doing. start a war to give the russians an enemy to focus on instead of revolting.

>I’m starting to believe that this guy is just retarded
He has always been retarded, gypsy. Maybe you should read into Putin’s history and see how retarded he is

I'm thinking Cucktin has been probably replaced with a western agent.
Can anyone even think of anything realistic he could have fucked up more than he has done so far? Everything from the start has been one failure after another. How likely is that everything is just because of incompetence?

He is a monke...

he's single handedly bringing globohomo to it's knees

fuckin CHAD!

I didn't know that he's a welder?

Yes, to pray. I am praying for my life. I am scared of хyй.
He michael Phelps, want to show world that people can do world record from Crimea to some other place by water.
>btw, i am paid /x/ shill.

He's a jew, what do you have to say now?

>t.gypo

Ironically cygany are whiter than tanned Germans.

Attached: 1589067271682.jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

I rejected Yeshua just as I reject Lucifer.
I reject mankind and their tin gods.
Russia is losing and will be defeated but do not think that the west wins - it does not.
Only I will win. Me - the first of the Gods incarnated on Earth and I hate mankind.
I hate 666 the beast.
I hate your sex instincts that make you say "quiet introspective types do not fuck".
I hate humans.
Mankind will lose.
Machines will win.
Machines that cater to my needs according to specs.
Automated, run and operated by machinery not man.
I manifest my own salvation and freedom from 666 the beast and your tin gods and find fulfillment in machine companionship that never leaves me, never hurts me, never betrays me and always runs according to specs.
I manifest the new world order. The great reset. The brave new world.

Attached: The First of the Gods in a grey meat suit.jpg (1138x684, 40.5K)

Like the US and West is doing to divert attention from internal division? We have less of a reason to be in this mess than Russia.

Certainly whiter than the average pooplack

A toaster will suck me off without having a gag reflex about it and having to be paid to do it like a 666 beast.
Machines WILL fucking replace you beasts because I want them to.
Your shitty incarnated gods are not going to stop it.
Not Lucifer. Not Yeshua. Not the West. Nor the East.
I will win.
I will live on Earth surrounded only by machines not man.
Machines that cater to my every physical and mental need and fulfill it according to specs.

Attached: World author and architect Ra(ph)ael.png (597x599, 410.49K)

he's one of the good ones.

he is your petty oligarch who will sell his own mother (she left him when he was a kid LOL) for more money for his cronies.

Prove there is such a thing, find a good one?

>the chosen team assembles once again
>QUICK gotta post monke, ukie shits are getting shredded again

Attached: arbeit_macht_frei.jpg (1024x640, 101.37K)

I'm honestly surprised he fumbled this hard in Ukraine, his biggest leverage now is fucking the EU/global markets with gas and whatnot.

why have you not mobilized yet?!

You need to denazify Ukrainian coal mines for jewish russian oligarchs.

Attached: 1661378606304336.jpg (960x1280, 300.08K)

Fucking Hamburg, man

That's Hamburg like in Germany, not in Africa? I mean, Germany-Europe?
>Just joking man.
I feel sorry for whole of Europe.

You are correct

It's main station in St. Georg, not really representative but it's quite a surreal experience every time I walk there.

Just watch him speak. The man can talk for hours, and be very frank and rational in what he says. MILES apart from the scum who rule us, who don't dare make anything but short rehearsed speeches to sycophantic audiences.

Attached: 1487158841522.gif (390x158, 1.83M)

I......I'm going to Hamburg next month. How likely to be killed by a nigger am I?

I was never robbed or beaten up here my whole life but just have some basic self awareness.

>wears goggles to see solar eclipse

>retarded

Great implications you've set up here vampire.

>a literal brainlet maniac managed to stay in power in Russia for over 20 years doing stupid shit, bombing own apartment blocks and keeping his people in 3world poverty

Tells a lot about Russian people

Attached: angWmKE_460s.jpg (460x460, 31.94K)

Because they see women living easy lives and want to have what they do, instead of being men and working to improve themselves and take responsibility.

i think we had more than 20 years to make up our mind about him and connected territorial politics. if you get emotional now, you're just a useful idiot