Why did they do it?

Why did they team up with communists and Jews to destroy nationalism in Europe? Why does the WASP always side with the Jew? Why do modern WASP conservatives still worship Jews and Israel?

Attached: jews.jpg (1360x1360, 203.5K)

theres a theory about flag colors that all red white and blue flag countries are totally masonic owed countries

Based if true

hello friends

rabbi jesus worshipers have always acted that way. they side with jews against Europeans. Real Europeans have destroyed two jewish nations, Khazaria by the Rus and Judea by the Romans. Christcucks have never even attacked a jewish nation, but they have attacked European nations hundreds of times

Attached: WEF.jpg (1855x1449, 1.32M)

shut the fuck up you stupid nigger whore

>Why does the WASP always side with the Jew
Oh, you poor fools.

Attached: Direct_Rule_From_London.png (500x351, 45.97K)

because they are stupid
they lie all the time
and then believe their own lies
trapped in an hell of their own making

Attached: what they said.jpg (597x200, 46.29K)

They are jealous of Germany's superiority, it took 3 of these guys to take on one nation kek.

I just realized most boomers care more about Israel than their own childrens' fortunes. Fucking remarkable.

Germany lost the battle of london

Eistein helped us out, and while he was Jewish, I don't think he had a particular affinity for Israel. I don't think the Manhattan project was led by ZOG. I could be wrong.

Attached: 1668 british east india company sum2.jpg (1488x2548, 1.17M)

because they were spreading (((freedom)))

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 168.47K)

That was because Goreing's incompetence , had it been someone else in charge and then they would've wiped out Britain easily.

>flag
>based
sorry pablito, this based train has long departed.

colonialism is cringe and jewish

Okay, Moshe

Denying your own history because ambition has never not cast a deep shadow is cringe and jewish

> anglo masons
> based
Yeah, seems to be working out fine for you chilebro...

Attached: IMG-20200227-WA0049-780x800.jpg (780x800, 82.19K)

if it wasnt for you jews would be powerless