Holy Fuk Any Forums

What does trump have that has the federal government so panicked they are considering raiding more of his properties? Will the curtain finally be pulled?

Attached: popcorn.png (1440x1100, 887.39K)

Trump is facing investigations in multiple states and at federal level, plus he’s old and broke, idk, g’luck chuds

What does he have? He has the experience of a first administration. He trusted all the wrong people because he is dumb. They went all in to take him out in 2020. Trump knows who his enemies are now, and they are very worried about what he will do if he manages to get back in. I still don't think anything real will be accomplished if he becomes president, but I know it will be a giant wrench in the cogs of the globalist regime.

Attached: itsafraid.jpg (600x339, 146.43K)

We will get not $500 for niggers. No, not even close. You may think we will get $500,000 for niggers? Think again. I laugh in your face if you think we are going to get $500,000,000 for niggers! HAHA that offer will be stricken down. Lo, prepare thy anus, for we will slap $500,000,000,000 for niggers!

2020 rare digits
Not that I support him or his opposition, but it looks as thought they are trying to prevent him from running in 2024 by engaging in a massive mud-slinging campaign using the FEDs as their bulldogs.
Remember, this all began over meaningless documents trump declassified pertaining to his presidency. Something virtually every president has done. The FEDs allowed this and supervised this, then his opposition in the current administration by means of executive order re-classified these documents and ordered them retrieved.
Again, I favor neither side, but this is "banana republic" behavior.
For a sitting president to declare via executive order a previous presidents personal mementos, well, that should disturb you no matter which political "team" you root for.

I don't care. I'm still voting for Trump.

Attached: 1566824072832.jpg (300x300, 24.57K)

in 4 years he didn't do shit to these people even at the end of his administration. All he managed was a few miles of wall and pardoning a few nigs and jews.

Attached: fedposting.png (1400x425, 50.68K)

He doesn't have anything. They're trying (and failing) to ensnare him in some obscure bureaucratic rule breaking scandal that nobody can wrap their head around so they can hopefully charge him with another equally obscure law that has never been enforced before. It's all bureaucratic warfare. It doesn't matter that none of the fake investigations find anything but it's an easy hit for the low IQ types "their candidate has been under INVESTIGATION by the FBI!!! We can't have that type of guy as president!!! Vote for me!!"

>Tell me you aren't familiar with Trump's policies without telling me you aren't familiar with Trump's policies.

Trump has been the target of how many investigations, impeachments, commissions and legal actions?

Like 10+ at this point, none of which there was ever any evidence for. It's just endless harassment at this point.

Like I'm sure the documents will be fine, but they will just try something else again.

POLITICAL THEATER
>POLITICAL THEATER
POLITICAL THEATER
>POLITICAL THEATER
POLITICAL THEATER
>POLITICAL THEATER
POLITICAL THEATER

Frazzledrip

it has to be more than that since raiding MAL was pretty unpopular. He's got something, hahaha. HAHAHAHA

LAW AND ORDER
LAW AND ORDER
LAW AND ORDER

>raiding MAL was pretty unpopular.
I don't think they believed that it would be unpopular. If there's one thing the system has proven over the last 6 years, it's that it really is fucking stupid and incompetent. Probably a symptom of hiring a bunch of women and niggers to fill out the ranks.

>raiding MAL was pretty unpopular

Not to Regime goons in Washington DC. It was very popular to them. All of these "investigations" are fishing expeditions. Anything you swoop up in the net is fair game. The meaningless phrase "law and order" only applies to the unfortunate people who are out of power, not those in power right now. I hope that Trump wins in 2024 and goes to town on these fucking people.

anyone notice how much debunking is going on in this tread?. when has Any Forums every been shy to consider a conspiracy theory. i have learned a lot today.

Inquiring minds would like to know.

you were so impressed with your comment that you came back to give me another you, thanks!